robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
allan harper said:
Van Persie hat trick first game of the season, I'm sorry saints but I'm having £20 on it.

Me too. Can't wait to see a few people eating their words if he does come here.
He will be awesome and has already done some great work with that statement to lower his fee and help push the deal through to us.

SWP's back said:
hgblue said:
allan harper said:
Van Persie hat trick first game of the season, I'm sorry saints but I'm having £20 on it.

He will be awesome and has already done some great work with that statement to lower his fee and help push the deal through to us.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I'm scratching my head at the number of people that don't want RVP. I find it bizarre.

SWP's back said:
hgblue said:
allan harper said:

Mr Back, have you had a bet on this transfer ? If so what odds to you get ?

hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
hgblue said:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I'm scratching my head at the number of people that don't want RVP. I find it bizarre.

Twilight Zone bizarre.

hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
hgblue said:

I find it bizarre too his finishing last year was excellent is volley at the emirates against Everton truly world class what a finish!

The only thing fans have to ask themselves re Van Persie is this..

Will City be better with him ??

samharris said:
The only thing fans have to ask themselves re Van Persie is this..

Will City be better with him ??

To be honest having read that question again I feel a bit of a numpty for having to answer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.