robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8rags said:
kalouk said:
i8rags, I asked this earlier but has Dzeko actually said he doesn't want to stay and fight for his place? I have only seen him say he wants to stay, his agent saying the same and bobby saying he is happy with his strikers. I appreciate they are not going to lay their business out for everyone, so is it just a rumour he won't stay and fight or have I missed an article or something. Thanks. Also I agree about mistakes being part of Bobbys journey and don't feel Dzeko was one. I just felt that by dismissing people as numptys for having reservations about RVP is no different to people having reservations about keeping Dzeko. :)
I agree mate, the earlier post a couple above yours is the kind of thing I've been trying to argue against but I give up. Genuine reasons for concern I get but the he's a **** brigade do my head in.
With regard to Dzeko I can only gather opinion from what I hear and read etc, it would appear both camps would not be adverse to him leaving, although loyalty clauses for Edin and keeping his value high for the club is why the statements appear to contradict this.

Thanks for replying. I suppose if it suits both sides then it's for the best, still a shame for me as I like him as a person and felt he did contribute to our season more than he sometimes gets credit for. As far as RVP goes I can't help feeling that this isn't the right move for us and maybe he hit his peak with last seasons amazing performance, it's just a niggling feeling, but what the hell do I know, if I did I'd be earning millions instead of Bobby. As you say, best to leave it Mancini's hands.

kalouk said:
i8rags said:
kalouk said:
i8rags, I asked this earlier but has Dzeko actually said he doesn't want to stay and fight for his place? I have only seen him say he wants to stay, his agent saying the same and bobby saying he is happy with his strikers. I appreciate they are not going to lay their business out for everyone, so is it just a rumour he won't stay and fight or have I missed an article or something. Thanks. Also I agree about mistakes being part of Bobbys journey and don't feel Dzeko was one. I just felt that by dismissing people as numptys for having reservations about RVP is no different to people having reservations about keeping Dzeko. :)
I agree mate, the earlier post a couple above yours is the kind of thing I've been trying to argue against but I give up. Genuine reasons for concern I get but the he's a **** brigade do my head in.
With regard to Dzeko I can only gather opinion from what I hear and read etc, it would appear both camps would not be adverse to him leaving, although loyalty clauses for Edin and keeping his value high for the club is why the statements appear to contradict this.

Thanks for replying. I suppose if it suits both sides then it's for the best, still a shame for me as I like him as a person and felt he did contribute to our season more than he sometimes gets credit for. As far as RVP goes I can't help feeling that this isn't the right move for us and maybe he hit his peak with last seasons amazing performance, it's just a niggling feeling, but what the hell do I know, if I did I'd be earning millions instead of Bobby. As you say, best to leave it Mancini's hands.
Last season I wanted him to perform more than anyone else but he didn't. Maybe one more season might prove us right or wrong. If RvP performs anywhere near last seasons standard, it's got to be the way forward for me.

allan harper said:
kalouk said:

I like Dzeko, I wanted us to sign him he's class but last season he didn't half piss me off at times. Saying that I think he'd do well given another season but if it's a choice between him or Van P I'd go Dutch every time.

I know exactly what you mean and can't deny it's true about Dzeko's hot and cold season. I think I have to admit to myself that half of my concern is sentiment. I watched the QPR game again last night and watching our strikers, Dzeko's bullet header and running back to the halfway line shouting and willing the team on, Balotelli setting up Aguero for the win they all played their guts out and now it will be broken up. I suppose it's just that they won it for us and I hoped to see them do it again. i8rags has just said that it suits both parties, so I suppose it's for the best. Still have a niggling feeling about RVP but what the hell if he comes then i'll support him like everyone else. :)

So Juventus are favourites or pushing hardest as Sky Sports say... does this mean we should give up? Or would Robin rather play a league where it isn't fixed.

if we do sign van persie then i hope it is at the expense of tevez,at least we will replace one dick with another,where as if we get van persie at the expense of edin,then we will have two dicks.

there no denying tevez quality,however i dont think i can forget or forgive.as for van persie,i would like to see all the people who want him show their posts about him just after the adebayor v arse game.

i8rags said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
i8rags said:
John cross mirror journo and so called Arsenal expert was on talkshite today and he said, Mancini is desperate to sign RvP. Also Arsenal themselves are accusing us of tapping up RvP,
But of course it's coz TH said so. On a further note, if you questioned Mancinis judgement at any time then surely you have been proved wrong.

That is foolish to think that way, Mancini has admitted several times that he had mistakes at Everton and liverpool (in 10-11) perhaps, I did n't say I think we should sack him but to think a manager can do no wrong is misguided as is taking anything said by a supposed ITK on an internet forum (who uses Youtube videos to communicate) as gospel.
Foolish, your points are nothing to do with bobs transfer policy, come back with a related argument.

It is a related argument for a start, I was responding to your earlier comment where there was no qualification that it had to be transfer related. There are many examples that other people have mentioned, but I do not care to do that, as already said I was n't calling for his sacking so I don't think I will bother and I was n't even trying when I listed those examples the first time; they were just the first that sprung to mind. You have been calling everybody who has doubts about signing RVP a numpty, when in fact you have been acting like an utter tool; just because you believe something TH says it does n't mean that everyone else has to, and just because RVP has scored loads of goals for Arsenal it does n't mean he will for us. This is the place to discuss this as it is an INTERNET FORUM and not a temple created to worship our leader i.e. RAWK and Kenny Dalglish, so it seems absurd to criticise for people and brand them as numpties or in some way heretics for expressing an opinion. If you don't like it, don't read the thread and do something else with your time.

Benali on twitter said Dzeko out RVP in is good business to him...

Suppose he doesn't have a clue about our transfers though.

We could discuss our current strikers talents or short comings
endlessly,we could discuss any sales or potential acquisitions until they happen,but at the moment only one thing is set in stone. . . .

Van Persie is and always was an utter ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.