robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kalouk said:
i8rags said:
robbieh said:
I don't want him and don't regard myself as a numpty.

The reasons are very clear.

1. Despite being a great PL striker for one season he is 28 and injury prone.
2. He is also a ****. Just like Rooney who I would also not welcome. Remember the Adebayor incident
3. We already have 4 extremely good strikers who compliment each other well. Luckily two of them Kun and Edin are quality pros who don't cause trouble. Imagine if we had Balo. CT and RVP. Incendiary stuff.
4. If Tevez or Dzeko wanted leave there are younger alternatives to VP. Think Cavani and Falcao.
Your missing the point mate which is why I said sick of arguing with numptys.
It doesn't matter a jot if you don't fancy him or if I do, the point is Mancini does and any argument against is a bad slant on Bob. Bad slant on Bob = numpty.

It's a bit harsh to assume people who disagree are somehow disrespecting Mancini. It's just pointing out the other side of the argument and we all know it matters not a bit what we think or say. Surely your argument could be flipped the other way by saying that Mancini wanted Dzeko but now people are saying he is not good enough, therefore questioning Bobbys judgement, are they numptys?
Absolutely, Dzeko it would appear is not prepared to hang around and prove himself, also Bobs mistakes are part of his journey with city. If for example he had not purchased Edin, we might not of won the league.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:09 pm --<br /><br />
dctid said:
i8rags said:
robbieh said:
I don't want him and don't regard myself as a numpty.

The reasons are very clear.

1. Despite being a great PL striker for one season he is 28 and injury prone.
2. He is also a ****. Just like Rooney who I would also not welcome. Remember the Adebayor incident
3. We already have 4 extremely good strikers who compliment each other well. Luckily two of them Kun and Edin are quality pros who don't cause trouble. Imagine if we had Balo. CT and RVP. Incendiary stuff.
4. If Tevez or Dzeko wanted leave there are younger alternatives to VP. Think Cavani and Falcao.
Your missing the point mate which is why I said sick of arguing with numptys.
It doesn't matter a jot if you don't fancy him or if I do, the point is Mancini does and any argument against is a bad slant on Bob. Bad slant on Bob = numpty.

This is a football forum fella where people post and discuss issues - that is the point of such forums - if you dont want to argue dont - but if you dont like other peoples opinions then stick to the official web site.
Agreed fella, although not wanting a player coz he's a **** makes that fella a numpty to me.

i8rags, I asked this earlier but has Dzeko actually said he doesn't want to stay and fight for his place? I have only seen him say he wants to stay, his agent saying the same and bobby saying he is happy with his strikers. I appreciate they are not going to lay their business out for everyone, so is it just a rumour he won't stay and fight or have I missed an article or something. Thanks. Also I agree about mistakes being part of Bobbys journey and don't feel Dzeko was one. I just felt that by dismissing people as numptys for having reservations about RVP is no different to people having reservations about keeping Dzeko. :)

kalouk said:
i8rags, I asked this earlier but has Dzeko actually said he doesn't want to stay and fight for his place? I have only seen him say he wants to stay, his agent saying the same and bobby saying he is happy with his strikers. I appreciate they are not going to lay their business out for everyone, so is it just a rumour he won't stay and fight or have I missed an article or something. Thanks. Also I agree about mistakes being part of Bobbys journey and don't feel Dzeko was one. I just felt that by dismissing people as numptys for having reservations about RVP is no different to people having reservations about keeping Dzeko. :)
I agree mate, the earlier post a couple above yours is the kind of thing I've been trying to argue against but I give up. Genuine reasons for concern I get but the he's a **** brigade do my head in.
With regard to Dzeko I can only gather opinion from what I hear and read etc, it would appear both camps would not be adverse to him leaving, although loyalty clauses for Edin and keeping his value high for the club is why the statements appear to contradict this.

kalouk said:

I like Dzeko, I wanted us to sign him he's class but last season he didn't half piss me off at times. Saying that I think he'd do well given another season but if it's a choice between him or Van P I'd go Dutch every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.