robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do we need RVP?

Roll On City said:
No we don't, please please please NO arsenal players, pleeeeeaaaaaase
What a brilliant transfer strategy..

If RVP is brought into the club, why is Dzeko the one everyone assumes will leave? I see Tevez as much more likely to depart. Dzeko would DEFINITELY be happier coming of the bench, RVP is much more similar in style of play to Tevez, and Carlito has drawn almost as much speculation regarding a summer move as Dzeko. Also, Mancini surely has more faith in Dzeko's reliability.

And lets be real, how many of you would rather have RVP than Tevez? I'd think the majority of us would be fine with that change to the lineup.

Fucking hell, there's some suck-ups on here but you're no way near that twattish ****.

Fuck off Persie, get a life somewhere else!

SuperbiaInProlelio said:
If RVP is brought into the club, why is Dzeko the one everyone assumes will leave? I see Tevez as much more likely to depart. Dzeko would DEFINITELY be happier coming of the bench, RVP is much more similar in style of play to Tevez, and Carlito has drawn almost as much speculation regarding a summer move as Dzeko. Also, Mancini surely has more faith in Dzeko's reliability.

And lets be real, how many of you would rather have RVP than Tevez? I'd think the majority of us would be fine with that change to the lineup.

yep great replacement for the toxic one

ive just read adebeyor to spurs £5.5m next few days, so thats 1 striker out and a bit off the wage bill, if true.

angleseyblue said:
ive just read adebeyor to spurs £5.5m next few days, so thats 1 striker out and a bit off the wage bill, if true.

Disappointing to get so much less than we bought him for if true, but I'd just as soon it happens. We seem to finally be jettisoning the dead weight. Whether that leads to buying RVP or not, still good for the club.

5.5m and his wages off the books would be storming. Could free up space for new transfers in too.

angleseyblue said:

Tolmie said earlier that Ade to Spurs is "close to being done", sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.