robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoondays said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:
I would, Dzeko needs regular games and as many years to be compared, plus he's not a rapist or xxxx either.

Monkfish said:
There are actually people who genuinely think Edin is a better player than RVP? Your not just being obtuse are you?

Had high hopes for Dzeko but that first touch just doesnt seem to be there, hard to play a posession game with a forward with the worst first touch in the Premier League (and I cant think of one with worse)

And there is still not a single football team in the world (thats the world by the way) that would not hasve RVP in their first choice team. How many of the top 10 teams would have Dzeko? Any?

Oh, come on, worst first touch in the PL. The guy presents a reasoned argument backed up with actual statistics and this is the best response you can give.

I'd say quite a few top teams would have him with his goalscoring record - maybe not Barca/Real but certainly the rags (he'd be ideal for their wing play), chelsea (Drogba replacement), inter, juve, Bayern (if they didn't have Gomez), Milan (if they lost Ibra) would all be in a queue if we were to offer him out at £15m-£20m. Possibly even the 4 I've mentioned above as not being too interested would go for him as, at least, squad cover if he was available.

There's a reason we paid £27m and he still got 19 goals in 40 appearances last season with a lot of time spent on the bench so a bunch of those appearances were as sub. His goals/minute show he is a good striker but people continually harp on about his poor touch but don't acknowledge his goal ratio which does piss me off.

And the forward with a worse first touch in the PL is? Just one name will do. I would suggest that the best side in the league having the forward with the worst first touch in the league is an unusual mix, no?

Matt Diablo said:
This is a fukin transfer thread keep your tedious debate for somewhere else FFS!

Have to agree, its fucking hard work on here at the moment.

blueinsa said:
Matt Diablo said:
This is a fukin transfer thread keep your tedious debate for somewhere else FFS!

Have to agree, its fucking hard work on here at the moment.

To make it easier for you on here today then heres the latest transfer news.

There you go, you can rest easy and enjoy all the other forums now.

Monkfish said:
bluemoondays said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:
I would, Dzeko needs regular games and as many years to be compared, plus he's not a rapist or xxxx either.

Oh, come on, worst first touch in the PL. The guy presents a reasoned argument backed up with actual statistics and this is the best response you can give.

I'd say quite a few top teams would have him with his goalscoring record - maybe not Barca/Real but certainly the rags (he'd be ideal for their wing play), chelsea (Drogba replacement), inter, juve, Bayern (if they didn't have Gomez), Milan (if they lost Ibra) would all be in a queue if we were to offer him out at £15m-£20m. Possibly even the 4 I've mentioned above as not being too interested would go for him as, at least, squad cover if he was available.

There's a reason we paid £27m and he still got 19 goals in 40 appearances last season with a lot of time spent on the bench so a bunch of those appearances were as sub. His goals/minute show he is a good striker but people continually harp on about his poor touch but don't acknowledge his goal ratio which does piss me off.

And the forward with a worse first touch in the PL is? Just one name will do. I would suggest that the best side in the league having the forward with the worst first touch in the league is an unusual mix, no?

rooney,his first touch for a white pele is shocking

alky313 said:
NipHolmes said:
I like Dzeko as much as his biggest fan but there is absolutely no denying we don't suit his style of play. I'm hearing that we should buy wingers to accommodate him but surely that is disruptive of a system that works and won us the title. Why change a winning formula to suit a single player when most others excel with it? If it was Messi I'd be all ears but its Dzeko and he's still unproven in my eyes.

RVP plays similar football already at Arsenal and will find us a good fit. His link up play with Silva, Nasri, Aguer and possibly Tevez will be delightful and he's a finisher. I've watched a few games where Dzeko missed glaring chances and was anonymous. RVP will be more prominent I promise that.

We nearly lost the title not having a plan b. We are also the only team in Europe without quick winger(s). We need wingers, we need Dzeko.

Why do we need Dzeko when Van Persie is equally as good in the air?

LOL Spotted this on fb

534789_449016105138611_1141706983_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.