robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
blue wang said:
were not signing RVP,

1st of all mans a ****.
2nd he doesnt fit in with our transfer srategy,( Note previous transfers)
he is too old ,too dodgy( in terms of injuries)
3rd Is he better than dzeko? does he offer more? will he be happy with a squad role. This is all debatable............

has bobby said anything ?

Dont need him, we got a great vibe in the team. Thats golden dont need people like nani and rvp. we already have tevez

i dont think he is coming

That's a shit post. He's not to old 28 is a good age he's in his prime. He's miles ahead of Dzeko and Mancini has said he's a good player but he won't speculate because he's an Arsenal player. He's a **** because he doesn't play for us Tevez,Bellamy & Adebayor are bigger cocks than RVP. He fits into our transfer strategy because he's better than what we have Balo & Dzeko and a few said to me last year Tevez.

I just dont see it. The board are patiant , target orientated investors with a clear strategy. Rvp signing would not be consistent.
key word being investors, a return on profit is a requirement not optional.

i understand when people say rvp is better , however balotelli and dzeko's potential is beyond rvp's peak. Thats why they are staying unless they signal they want to leave. Which has not happened yet. i dont see it happening money is good and there is not that much money floating about in Europe.

Oh yeah, he still a ****

Van Persie loves his Nana but that doesn't stop him being a langball.

Tevez is already with us so we can forgive him his transgretions. But lets not bring someone in who is a pize prick.

Stick with our front 4 and just add a CB, someone like Pirlo and maybe a winger (though I've not given up on AJ).

Van Persie will hopefully get a big deal at Arsenal and stay. They are full of class and deserve each other.

blue wang said:
were not signing RVP,

1st of all mans a ****.
3rd Is he better than dzeko? does he offer more? will he be happy with a squad role. This is all debatable............

Dont need him, we got a great vibe in the team. Thats golden dont need people like nani and rvp. we already have tevez

1) we are
2) see 1
3) Better and offers more and will be used in rotation and is happy enough with that to sign.

Bobby has said plenty in public but more importantly in private. He is Bobby's 1st choice transfer. The one he wanted in Jan and above Hazard this summer.

blue wang said:
citytill1die84 said:
blue wang said:
were not signing RVP,

1st of all mans a ****.

That's a shit post. He's not to old 28 is a good age he's in his prime. He's miles ahead of Dzeko and Mancini has said he's a good player but he won't speculate because he's an Arsenal player. He's a **** because he doesn't play for us Tevez,Bellamy & Adebayor are bigger cocks than RVP. He fits into our transfer strategy because he's better than what we have Balo & Dzeko and a few said to me last year Tevez.

I just dont see it. The board are patiant , target orientated investors with a clear strategy. Rvp signing would not be consistent.

i understand when people say rvp is better , however balotelli and dzeko's potential is beyond rvp's peak. Thats why they are staying unless they signal they want to leave. Which has not happened yet. i dont see it happening money is good and there is not that much money floating about in Europe.

Oh yeah, he still a ****
complete horse shit of a post!!! strange smell of a rag coming off you mate.

blue wang said:
How much profit did Utd make on Giggs and Scholes and Neville.

You don't always wish to sell your best players. I am sure we all agree it would be better to keep Aguero until he is 32/33 and sell him for fuck all rather than sell at 26 for a profit.

The board will make any potential return based on sustained success on the pitch, not by selling players.

SWP's back said:
blue wang said:

You don't always wish to sell your best players. I am sure we all agree it would be better to keep Aguero until he is 32/33 and sell him for fuck all rather than sell at 26 for a profit.

The board will make any potential return based on sustained success on the pitch, not by selling players.

Completely agree with this.

Blue Wang is acting like RVP has nailed his bird!!

He's the best Natural Finisher in the premier league, is in his peak and lets not forget if he was 28 with 4 years left on his contract, you'd be talking at figures around £40-50 Million so anything around £20 Million is a bargain as far as I'm concerned!!

@Blue Wang

Bobby was quoted in Tuttosport at the beginning of June saying this:

“We prefer to buy young players, 22-23 aged. But now we could also choose some experienced players,”

SWP's back said:
blue wang said:

Yes but United paid Giggs and Scholes as much if not more than any other club in the country were likely to. They also delivered plenty of silverware.

Arsenal are doing neither. They either sell RVP now or wait a year and watch him walk away for nothing. If you cannot get players to sign new contracts they will go sooner or later.

Monkfish said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Monkfish said:
And the forward with a worse first touch in the PL is? Just one name will do.

Rob Hulse.

now were on a more realistically debatable issue, Dzeko or Hulse?

But you do admit you were talking bollocks when you said that Dzeko has the worst first touch of any forward in the Prem? I'm not going to say he is better than RVP, he probably isn't but you are being ridiculously harsh on Dzeko. The problem with Dzeko for me is lack of consistency. He can look excellent at times (including his first touch) but then the next minute can look fairly poor. Wherever he goes he will score shit loads imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.