robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
southern muppet said:
Tevez City said:
Why did Mancini buy Dzeko if he will not fit in his system !

I don't think his system was as clearly defined or developed then.

He should have defined his system before splashing 27 Million Pound on a player who is not much better than Adebayor.

bobmcfc said:
Just read the des Kelly article ( well not all of it) and he does seem to come off as a bitter arsenal fan. He seems to be ignorant of the fact that without van persies goals they wouldn't have even finished in the top ten never mind top four. What a head burying lunatic he sounds !

Hes a Spuds fan married to a Arsenal season-ticket holder.Not that he ever mentions it on TalkShit.

If RVP comes to us he'll be under more pressure than he has been at Arsenal to score important goals we don't know how he will react

Kun Aguero said:
bobmcfc said:
Just read the des Kelly article ( well not all of it) and he does seem to come off as a bitter arsenal fan. He seems to be ignorant of the fact that without van persies goals they wouldn't have even finished in the top ten never mind top four. What a head burying lunatic he sounds !

Hes a Spuds fan married to a Arsenal season-ticket holder.Not that he ever mentions it on TalkShit.
Wrong Kelly mate , its Danny Kelly of TS

waspish said:
If RVP comes to us he'll be under more pressure than he has been at Arsenal to score important goals we don't know how he will react

Surely the pressure is less as at Arsenal he had to score nearly all the goals?

Here the goals will be spread around and I think he could provide as many as he could score

waspish said:
and he wont be the No. 1 striker around which all else rotates. Aguero would have to start most games, and where would RVP fit in? No guarantee it would click so why disrupt the best forward line in European football.

After the Euros I'm wondering how Balotelli fits in

tomhawley said:
waspish said:

Surely the pressure is less as at Arsenal he had to score nearly all the goals?

Here the goals will be spread around and I think he could provide as many as he could score

Yeah but he new he'd be still in the side if he missed goal scoring opportunities..

Top players when having top quality players around them usaully step up to the plate and play better! All I'm saying we don't know how he will play under more pressure regarding competition and not Guranteed starting games

Stoned Rose said:
SSN - Barca sniffing.

Off course there sniffing it hikes his price up for arsenal so expect all the major clubs to be linked with him! I just can't see anyone paying 20m for him apart from us

The more this goes on the more i think he is not coming here. Regardless of if Mancini wants him, people on here don't/do rate him i think he will choose Barca or Juve. PSG the outsiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.