robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Should we sign van persie yes or no

NO! ... World class player but not the right age and injury record, no sell on value.

I wouldn't mind either way. He is a quality player but we already have top class forwards. He is an upgrade on Dzeko IMO, so yes from me. I wouldn't be devastated if he didn't come though either.

No, There is no way Aguero, Van Persie, Tevez and Balotelli can all be happy,as good a player as he is hes just not what we need.

i dont think we will struggle for goals without him, factor in his injury probs, age, the likely premium for a player who is near the end of his contract, maybe shifting dzeko (or another established player) just to accommodate him, then i have to say NO.

kompany10 said:
NO! ... World class player but not the right age and injury record, no sell on value.
What does sell on value have to do with you?

WOuld you rather we sold Kun aged 26 for a fuck load or kept him til he was 32 with a smaller value?

SWP's back said:
kompany10 said:
What does sell on value have to do with you?

WOuld you rather we sold Kun aged 26 for a fuck load or kept him til he was 32 with a smaller value?
Sell him, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.