robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Should we sign van persie yes or no

SWP's back said:
kompany10 said:
NO! ... World class player but not the right age and injury record, no sell on value.
What does sell on value have to do with you?

WOuld you rather we sold Kun aged 26 for a fuck load or kept him til he was 32 with a smaller value?

its a waste of money, the only way we are goin to get him if we pay 20million for him. we should be buying players who are able to form part of our squad for 4/years not 1 or 2. Big no no!

Should we sign van persie yes or no

Have to say yes,but at same time,can see Dzeko going and like him too....
Difficult decisions all round,regarding the price if Mancini wants him we have to pay and if our Bosnian is Edin out the door,need to get a fair price as he will get better....

I say yes, on the following basis.

Hart

Zab/Micah Vinnie Lescott Clichy

Yaya

Silva Tevez Nasri

Aguero RVP

SWP's back said:
kompany10 said:
NO! ... World class player but not the right age and injury record, no sell on value.
What does sell on value have to do with you?

WOuld you rather we sold Kun aged 26 for a fuck load or kept him til he was 32 with a smaller value?

sell on value should concern us all, just because our owner has vast wealth doesnt mean he`s going to spunk it out stupidly.

kun aguero was in fact 24 on 2nd june cost to city of £35 mil at the age of 23
van persie 29 on 6th august. potential cost to city of £20 to £25 mil

if they both stayed till 31

as a financial wizz kid i`ll let you do the maths

and as your a financial wizz i a bit shocked by your cavalier attitude to the sheikh`s money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.