robin van persie (continued)

Not arsed, never wanted him and for that money, no way. Good player but there's no guarantee he'll have another blistering season. Scoring goals wasn't a problem for them last year and this signing doesn't improve the areas they needed to strengthen. I'll still take our strike force over theirs every day of the week. Tevez + Aguero + Balo > shrek, vp little dick, and wellwank.

The rags labelled Nasri a mercenary for joining us, surely they must also claim RVP signing for them now makes him too a mercenary?

I didn't want RVP as I think our strike force is good enough as it is. However....we cannot ignore that yet again we have missed out on one of our major targets. This window has been a complete fuck up.

I for one am glad they have splashed the cash, all ive heard of my rag mates is how we bought the league, they dont & have never bought the league with big money signings!!!!!

Will be so much sweeter if we win the league next year with them having spent big

CTID

Agueroisablue said:
Tevez & Aguero VS Fatman & Robin?

Tevez and Aguero every time for me.

That is class. That has to stick and somehow be made into a song lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.