robin van persie (continued)

Great signing by the scum in my opinion. They still have weaknesses in their squad but it's a big statement of intent from them, going against their transfer policy to maintain their quality. It just shows you they're getting more desperate. With Vidic back and Kagawa they should really be stronger throughout the season.

Tevez and Aguero vs Rooney and Van Persie, fuck I can't wait til derby day!

I have to say its a massive gamble. 24 million for 29 year old who is fragile could easily become another bebatov

It seems it's just me but I'm gutted, wasn't fussed it we got him but really didn't want the rags to get him.

To be honest, I'm more frightened of Antonio Valencia than Van Persie. If anyone leads united to a victory against us next season, it will be him.

Oh and the last time Van Persie scored against City was in 2009, and that was the 4-2 match when Adebayor gave his legendary celebration

Cant see us signing anyone that isnt a centre back or a winger at the minute, we have 4 good centre forwards none of them want to leave, 2 great right backs, 2 great left backs, barry, dejong, yaya, nasri, silva, milner, aj and rodwell in midfield! I mean even at centre back all we really need is decent cover, and as for the winger i dont really think we need one but we are heavily linked with sinclair. Utd will be much stronger this year with vidic and fletcher back plus rvp as will chelsea but so will we, looking forward to a cracking season! Plus when we win the league Utd cant talk about us buying it!

FlatlineMonday said:
To be honest, I'm more frightened of Antonio Valencia than Van Persie. If anyone leads united to a victory against us next season, it will be him.

Oh and the last time Van Persie scored against City was in 2009, and that was the 4-2 match when Adebayor gave his legendary celebration

Oh you mean the one that caused this?

witchhunt.gif

dref619 said:
mcfc2607 said:
Reading sad cafe I know sorry :( but I can't express how much I hate that fucking club and it's fans. I HATE them.

Rooney - Rvp - kagawa - nani
Opposition fans your Argument is invalid.

sad bastard.

aguero -tevez-silva- yaya

There's only one Yaya Toure in the world, and we've got him. Come at us united

But Yaya leaves for a month in the new year.

One slight positive from this is that they wont be signing Wesley Sneijder now and Nasri and Clichy will get less abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.