robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMo' said:
1 great season in a bad Arsenal side.
Too old for the money.
He dissed us many times. Fuck him.
Im not sure so dont knee yerk me if im wrong.

But doesnt RVP have like 88 goals on 144 games for Arsenal in 4 seasons?
Thats not to bad.

i agree his injury record should be a concern though.

Vieira latest comments on this transfer?
He basically says Arsenal needs to keep him and sign good players to show him Arsenal still can compete.
If we would be after RVP, would Vieira come out with this comments?

zeven said:
BlueMo' said:
Too old for the money.

Thats not to bad.

No knee jerk at all.
Hard to argue with figures.( did they win 'owt?)
He's still too old and he did dis us a few times.
So for that reason once again it's a "fuck him" from me

BlueMo' said:
zeven said:
BlueMo' said:
Too old for the money.

Thats not to bad.

No knee jerk at all.
Hard to argue with figures.( did they win 'owt?)
He's still too old and he did dis us a few times.
So for that reason once again it's a "fuck him" from me
I totally agree with that.

Blue Haze said:
[bigimg]http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/8281762/1024/Anonymous/AtIMVfwCQAATKB9.jpg[/bigimg]

lol

Viera never said that RVP should quit Arsenal.

#moveon

And I'd rather have Falcao then rvp....

RVP is class, to the fans not wanting him here I personally find it funny. His proven in the premier league and would really add that finishing touch. Imagine him and Aguero upfront, holy shit.

I can't think of a better addition to our team. Yeah sure Hulk, Falcao, still a big risk if they don't adapt. I have my doubts now after seeing Dzeko, It's a bigger risk trying some of these ours out. RVP is the right fit, who cares about his sell on value or age, his still 28, I assume the board would factor in the amount of money he could make us on the pitch and not re-sell value.

I trust Mancini, If we don't get RVP we will get Cavani. Not a bad second choice

adammck said:
RVP is class, to the fans not wanting him here I personally find it funny. His proven in the premier league and would really add that finishing touch. Imagine him and Aguero upfront, holy shit.

I can't think of a better addition to our team. Yeah sure Hulk, Falcao, still a big risk if they don't adapt. I have my doubts now after seeing Dzeko, It's a bigger risk trying some of these ours out. RVP is the right fit, who cares about his sell on value or age, his still 28, I assume the board would factor in the amount of money he could make us on the pitch and not re-sell value.

I trust Mancini, If we don't get RVP we will get Cavani. Not a bad second choice

Doubts on Dzeko? And what might they be?
He was playing very well at the beginning of this season before Mancini decided on his squad rotation, and he kept getting lesser games. And Mancini keeps playing him on the wing for some reason.
A player like Dzeko needs to be in a central role, he needs to be playing games, and he needs to have a good winger in the team who can get the ball to him, rather than the first defender. A fine example, is that perfect Kolarov cross to Dzeko that he scored from. He is the one who broke the deadlock against QPR, without which the rest of the team would not have been inspired to go for the win and become Champions. Lets give him some credit please..

Honestly, I'd rather keep Dzeko and try to increase his confidence and playing time, than buy RVP. Why would you want to take a risk on a player who has had only 2 (or less) injury-free seasons in his whole career? If he's really yearning for titles, let him come to us at the wages offered by Arsenal rather than looking for a big money move..and we need to get rid of that thinking if we want to adhere to FFP

btw, I don't know about Hulk but Falcao has already proven himself in two leagues without any need for settling in..so he looks very much like Aguero on that front..

My preferences would be in this order: Falcao,Cavani,Higuain,RVP

Falcao went to Atletico for around £35 million, after this season they will be looking £50 million or more if they are going to sell him.

NO CHANCE we spend that on one player this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.