Robinho again.

Blue Army said:
How many world class clubs are bidding for him? apart from Santos of course.

How many can potentially afford him though? very few teams are willing to fork out over 20 Million for players these days, simply because you and Real Madrid are the only teams that have some sort of indespensible budget.

i'd keep him,

but first we have him sit out the Spuds game on one corner of the bench with a DUNCE hat. consider it time-off punishment.

then all is forgiven.

spanishblue said:
sam221985 said:
Nothing he's said in the (foreign) media has been that bad to be honest.

Anythng would think he'd said ''City are a small club, I'd rather eat shite than play for that shower again and all the fans' girlfriend's and mum's are slags. Also I couldn't find anywhere in Manchester to buy a statue of Bryan Robson who's my idol. Even worse is that shitty fan website where they talk about what to call a round piece of bread for three thousand pages.''

whereas actually it was just errr ''I want to stay at Santos and I hope Manchester City can make it happen.'' or something...

You dont read much then??
Get some quotes of him slagging us off then

PN583s.jpg

Does this belong to little Robin?

carrconormcfc said:
spanishblue said:
You dont read much then??

If wanting to go any club that will have him isn't a slap in the face what is disrespect??? for a club that is paying him 160grand PER WEEK what the fuck has he done for it except ridicule our club

spanishblue said:
carrconormcfc said:

If wanting to go any club that will have him isn't a slap in the face what is disrespect??? for a club that is paying him 160grand PER WEEK what the fuck has he done for it except ridicule our club

a place in his national team.

shaiomarali said:
spanishblue said:

a place in his national team.
And Santos is his hometown.

Oh and again, can someone find us some direct quotes with him actualy slagging us off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.