Robinho again.

Tricky_Trev said:
Mancini has confirmed after the game tonight that Robinho does not want to come back. So long Robinho. Have fun in the Ukraine or wherever the fuck you end up.

I hope we dont send him on loan again. Make him either buy out his contract or he stays at City. if he goes Awol then simply fine him his wages, but hold onto his registration so he cannot play elsewhere. City have been more than fair to him, in allowing him to go on loan before the World Cup but dont let him take the Piss.
Either we get a good fee for him, he buys out his contract or he stays here. We get nothing with him going on loan apart from his wages covered

hertsblue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Mancini has confirmed after the game tonight that Robinho does not want to come back. So long Robinho. Have fun in the Ukraine or wherever the fuck you end up.

I hope we dont send him on loan again. Make him either buy out his contract or he stays at City. if he goes Awol then simply fine him his wages, but hold onto his registration so he cannot play elsewhere. City have been more than fair to him, in allowing him to go on loan before the World Cup but dont let him take the Piss.
Either we get a good fee for him, he buys out his contract or he stays here.
We get nothing with him going on loan apart from his wages covered

This. Time to play hardball with Robinho. He's stuck his fingers up at us once too often. Personally, I'd not too distressed to see him go. I reckon we'll do nicely without him and the aggro he brings.....

Never thought i would find myself doing this as robbie has been my fav player since he joined and even through his shit i have stuck with the belief he would come back and be a city player..........but fuck of robinho we are now a bigger club than you and we are getting balotelli and torres to replace you. Enjoy Besiktas you little prick

fuck of robinho we are now a bigger club than you

Always been a bigger club than this sod, or any other player for that matter.

He has obvious talent but we wont miss him.

hgblue said:
Blu KB said:
Robinho is part of our past and our squad has moved on.

No. Our squad is finally good enough to accomodate him.
Thiis is the most annoying post I've ever read on Bluemoon!
Barcelona's squad is good enough to accommodate Titus Bramble using your logic!

I keep on saying this over and over again "THE LITTLE SHIT DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY FOR US" so sell, hold reg: so he can't play anywhere else or loan to Coventry.

If an acceptable offer came in, say in the mid-£20m's, then I'm sure the City hierarchy would cut their loses and let Robinho leave. As it is I simply can't see who is ging to offer us that kind of figure to sign him, so I don't see Robinho going anywhere. He'll want a loan no doubt, but I don't see how loaning him is a lon term solution for City. I think we'll see Robinho in our squad for next season.

Sell the little shit, we only want players that will play at home and away, in the cold aswell as warm weather, and who doesnt call manchester city as soon as they are out on loan. Hes done his bit by giving us more publicity when the club needed it. and some good displays and goals in the first half of the season we signed him... nuffin since Bye Bye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.