Robinho again.

spanishblue said:
carrconormcfc said:
Get some quotes of him slagging us off then

If wanting to go any club that will have him isn't a slap in the face what is disrespect??? for a club that is paying him 160grand PER WEEK what the fuck has he done for it except ridicule our club
Find me some quotes, or piss off. You have no proof that he wants to go to all these clubs.

carrconormcfc said:
spanishblue said:
If wanting to go any club that will have him isn't a slap in the face what is disrespect??? for a club that is paying him 160grand PER WEEK what the fuck has he done for it except ridicule our club
Find me some quotes, or piss off. You have no proof that he wants to go to all these clubs.

Try reading previous threads over the last 6 months!!

Oh wait!! Let's troll through the internet for a lazy bastard who can't see further than robbie's arsehole!!

mad zab said:
carrconormcfc said:

Try reading previous threads over the last 6 months!!

Oh wait!! Let's troll through the internet for a lazy bastard who can't see further than robbie's arsehole!!
I'm not the one trying to prove he's been slagging us off. If he's been slagging us off at every given opportunity, shouldn't these quotes be easy to find? Where are they?

Mancini has confirmed after the game tonight that Robinho does not want to come back. So long Robinho. Have fun in the Ukraine or wherever the fuck you end up.

God, Robinho is such a disappointing little woman. Our iconic signing, a hero to many of our fans, but deep down just another sulky Brazilian with no heart. He had a chance here to come back to a stronger team and make an impact but no. Hope the tw@t ends up at Shakhtar.

I'm a big fan of Robinho and was really pissed off that we let him leave last xmass when we we're still in the hunt for a CL spot. I'm also open to the idea of him coming back so long as he is committed and determined to try and when his place back.

However, it seems like that isn't the case so really we just need to get shot as quickly as possible before his contract runs down any further. If he does go though we must hang onto Ireland, whether or not Milner comes.

Ando said:
Mancini said the twat does'nt want to come back.

All I can see from those quotes is he asked him in January and he didn't want to stay, because of the world cup. Not that he doesn't want to come back. Maybe what I've seen reported isn't the full quotes. It was only on tribal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.