Robinho, and the top 4!

mammutly said:
If we can have an on form Robinho at City, I'm all in favour.

He has the potential to be an outstanding player and I hope that if he does come back he finally lives up to expectations.

If he did that, I doubt there would be many City fans complaining.

Jesus this makes a first but absolutely spot on Mammulty, and FFS there really are some predictable sad characters with venom inside them on here, Robby did take the piss but the joy he's given me [fit and in form] is more than about 80 other over paid talentless twats i've had to endure for many a year...

He won't come back regardless of the Champs league, and we'd be taking a big risk if he did. The performances where he was just on the pitch and moaning at the ref, not really wanting to play were embarrassing. I know he was brilliant in a few games but you wouldn't swap him for Tevez (or for that matter Bellamy) would you?

asgoodasitgets said:
Bring him home, embrace him, nurture his talent (under AJ perhaps) and covet him for being brilliant and bringing smiles to peoples faces.

Why should Robhino be shown any special treatment he doesn't deserve it no other City player is given it from what I see every City player is in the team on merit and besides what message would that send out to the other players.

The reported £190k a week should be enough to show anyone that the club want and love you but Robhino is so infantile he cannot see that we should of had am idea what he was like when he stuck his thumb in his mouth to suck it after scoring a goal.

If he had signed for a team that are not as financially well off as City he could of busted them that shows to me he don't give a crap for the game, for the fans or the club, good ridance.

mancreject said:
He won't come back regardless of the Champs league, and we'd be taking a big risk if he did. The performances where he was just on the pitch and moaning at the ref, not really wanting to play were embarrassing. I know he was brilliant in a few games but you wouldn't swap him for Tevez (or for that matter Bellamy) would you?

...but with Rigsby and SWP on their way out means we will definetly need players like Robby on the outside left, Bellers always gets injured at some stage, is nearly 32 I think and in Europe, we would need him alright...got to remember Brazilians are nutters when the world cup in looming, they don't give a fuk about anything else

Swap him for a player with balls or get himserving in the bars inside the ground.

he's run away and taken the piss.

Bye bye.

Matt Diablo said:
mancreject said:

...but with Rigsby and SWP on their way out means we will definetly need players like Robby on the outside left, Bellers always gets injured at some stage, is nearly 32 I think and in Europe, we would need him alright...got to remember Brazilians are nutters when the world cup in looming, they don't give a fuk about anything else

Every blue would love it if he came back and played like we know he can, but how likely is that..?
He'll only play for us again if he has no choice but to return, and if he isn't happy here it'll show on the pitch..again.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Not heard anything about Robinho lately, which is probably a good thing, I just wondered if we manage to get 4th, do you think we'll hear Robinho declaring his un dying love for City all over again, or do you think his bridge has been well and truly burnt? I can see him suddenly wanting a bit of the action.

good,

i hope he says he want's to come back if we got 4th, so then we can tell him to get fucked the ungrateful little shit.

It's bound to happen isn't it...soon as we get top 4 he'll come out saying he can't wait to come back to the club and help us win the champs league.

I'd take an on form Robinho any day but he's been a proper cock so i wouldn't be too bothered if we got rid

He is talented, you'd have to be a fucking idiot not to admit that - but we don't want players with the work ethic and mentality of Robinho.

Is he ever gonna play his heart out like Bellamy, A.Johnson, Nedum, or even Tevez? Is he fuck!

I honestly don't even believe he would for Barca, or if he'd grown up with City posters on his wall from the age of 5 he still wouldn't for us - it's just not in his make-up.

ffs another lets slag robinho off thread.

id have him back too fucking right.
he would fit in perfectly with mancinis tactics.

hes not actually done anything wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.