Robinho: Coming Back To City In The Summer (or not) {merged}

Re: Robinho: I'm Coming Back To City In The Summer(?)

mammutly said:
I hope it's true.

But if Robinho couldn't make it in the Premiership is he really going to be Dunga's first choice for Brazil?
Yeah they don't have anyone like him to be honest. It's not as though Kaka and Diego are setting the world on fire either. On form, you'd have to have Ronaldinho in above the lot of them.

at least this way he will hopefully get to play in the world cup and then, at the very least, if he has a decent world cup we can probably get shot of him for a decent price if he decides that he can't cut it in the premiership.

I reakon if we get Top 4 this season he'll want to come back in the summer rather than be shipped out. Wether or not Mancini and the board will still want him is another matter. I'd love him back but to be honest if he thinks he's not getting enough game time before he left, if we achieve top 4 and then bring in higher quality of players, unless he improves his overall game during matches, he'l find himself out of the first team even more.

I hope im wrong and that he gets back to his best and comes back to City wanting to make himself first name on the team sheet rather than leaving at the first sign of things not going for him.

XxRachXx said:
Great news :) Hopefully he will come back determined as ever !!!
????????? determined?????????????

Sounds to me like he's saying, if you want me back in the summer, you had better get a manager that will do as I tell him. Who the fuck does he think he is? Telling the manager how many games he will play, fuck off. I flew over from Canada to watch this guy make his debut but, as far as I'm concerned, he's taking the piss. No body is bigger than City.

He'll have to come back with a whole new attitude and improved by a very lot as he isn't good enough for us now so it's only gonna get harder when we improve our squad in the Summer.

He didn't make it at real Madrid ( under at least two managers btw ) where he had good weather, money and some of the best players around him, including a few Brazilians

Chose City even though he had no clue who we were

Had a chance under two managers at City and done nowt

The lad has got talent no doubt, but his attitude sucks.

Which footballer goes back to Brazil in his prime? Also when he was available only Santos, San Paulo and Benfica interested... that says it all.

Personally I don't think he'll play for us again, to be honest I would be happy if he has a good world cup and we get a decent fee for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.