Robinho: first barca then santos then barca now besiktas

blue12 said:
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6203981,00.html

latest quotes from the man himself,what is he up to.
Now that does give me some small hope for the boy. I'm not his biggest fan but if he pulls his socks up and fights to get back in the team that's all we ask of him.

"First things first. The only thing on my mind now is helping the Brazilian team to win the World Cup.

"But I thought Manchester City were a good choice for me. I understood the reactions when I joined them. People thought I was going for the money but if it was then I would have gone to Dubai or an Arabic country.

"But I wanted to play in the Premier League and I was happy to join a club with big ambitions.

"They have the money and ambition to make it into the top four in England. And, believe me, next season City will. Maybe I'll be there to help them.

"When I moved to City a lot of Brazilians did not really know much about the club and they thought it was a step down.

"But I'm now thinking that people think it was the right decision for me."

Robinho is keeping his options open, however.

Earlier this week the player's agent hinted he would relish a move to Spanish champions Barcelona, and the player himself appears open to a return to former club Real Madrid.

"I was not satisfied with the way they (Madrid) treated me in the end," the 26-year-old said. "I was very disappointed in how they talked about me like I was some kind of merchandise or currency.

"It would take some convincing to get me to return but I don't have any problems with the people running Real Madrid now."

Fuck you all, go and fuck yourselves, proper interview not fuckin snippets. horrible cunts.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Damocles said:
If Robinho was at Barca now and we put in a bid for him, we'd have to get the lifejackets out to survive the amount of spunk that would be spewing from this board.

The most exciting player I've seen at City, bring him back, appreciate him and play him in his favoured position instead of a left winger and he will reward us in goals.

Oh fuck off mate the boy's a fucking joke. He hasn't got the bottle to cut it in the prem
So 14 goals in 6 months from a midfeild position that he doesn't usually play?is shit then is it? Baring in mind it was his first half season?

He's never said anything against us, the manager or anyone to do with the club, all he has said is he would love to play for barca (THEYRE THE BEST TEAM THAT HAVE AND WILL EVER LIVE, plus, I'm sure 90% of players would want to play for them over their current club, it doesn't mean they don't want to play for their current club) and that he's liking it in santos (ITS HIS HOMETOWN, SURELY THATS NORMAL???) and sure, he doesn't track back, but you're meant to play him in a free role and that's not what those types of players do, if he was a left winger then yes, I'd agree with you, but he isn't.

The truth is that he, Tévez and Adam Johnson are the people we should be basing this club around and there's something wrong with you if you can't see that.

keemcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Oh fuck off mate the boy's a fucking joke. He hasn't got the bottle to cut it in the prem
So 14 goals in 6 months from a midfeild position that he doesn't usually play?is shit then is it? Baring in mind it was his first half season?

He's never said anything against us, the manager or anyone to do with the club, all he has said is he would love to play for barca (THEYRE THE BEST TEAM THAT HAVE AND WILL EVER LIVE, plus, I'm sure 90% of players would want to play for them over their current club, it doesn't mean they don't want to play for their current club) and that he's liking it in santos (ITS HIS HOMETOWN, SURELY THATS NORMAL???) and sure, he doesn't track back, but you're meant to play him in a free role and that's not what those types of players do, if he was a left winger then yes, I'd agree with you, but he isn't.

The truth is that he, Tévez and Adam Johnson are the people we should be basing this club around and there's something wrong with you if you can't see that.

not to ruin your point or anything but in total he got fifteen , which truthfully makes your point better tbh . I agree with basing the lcub around tevez
and johnson . But tevez defintaly he is the backbone of this team and johnson is defintaely going to be a star , if he isnt alredy

How anyone can think we can afford to just let Robinho go is beyond me.

I would go so far as to say it is a fucking joke, and even an embarrassment.

The best player in the squad, one of the best players in the world, and better than just about anyone we can realistically sign this summer.

We have already signed him. He's ours. Let's make it work.

I was thoroughly prepared for Robinho to have a good world cup, because he has had a better preparation for it than any other player. I only wish Rooney had done the same thing, fuck utd off in January, go back to a lower level of football to avoid exerting himself and getting injured, and focused 100% on getting ready for the world cup.

C'mon... don't you get it? He decided having a good world cup was what he cared about, not city getting fourth place.

Ticket For Schalke said:
"First things first. The only thing on my mind now is helping the Brazilian team to win the World Cup.

"But I thought Manchester City were a good choice for me. I understood the reactions when I joined them. People thought I was going for the money but if it was then I would have gone to Dubai or an Arabic country.

"But I wanted to play in the Premier League and I was happy to join a club with big ambitions.

"They have the money and ambition to make it into the top four in England. And, believe me, next season City will. Maybe I'll be there to help them.

"When I moved to City a lot of Brazilians did not really know much about the club and they thought it was a step down.

"But I'm now thinking that people think it was the right decision for me."

Robinho is keeping his options open, however.

Earlier this week the player's agent hinted he would relish a move to Spanish champions Barcelona, and the player himself appears open to a return to former club Real Madrid.

"I was not satisfied with the way they (Madrid) treated me in the end," the 26-year-old said. "I was very disappointed in how they talked about me like I was some kind of merchandise or currency.

"It would take some convincing to get me to return but I don't have any problems with the people running Real Madrid now."

Fuck you all, go and fuck yourselves, proper interview not fuckin snippets. horrible *****.
What's horrible about that Mr Potty Mouth?

Chick Counterfly said:
C'mon... don't you get it? He decided having a good world cup was what he cared about, not city getting fourth place.

What he cared about seems to have been not ruining his chance of having a good World Cup by being on our bench and therefore not being fully fit, because we weren't allowing him the luxury of getting his fitness back in our first team.

Nothing I have heard or read suggests he would have wanted to go on loan at that time if he thought he was going to play.

And besides, I don't have a problem with Robinho valuing the chance of winning the World Cup with Brazil higher than the chance of being in a City side that may or may not have got 4th place.

Robinho will always play for teams that win things - his talent will ensure that. His chances to win a World Cup are much more limited.

Basically, get over it. Never been a clearer case of cutting your nose off to spite your face than (some) City fans attitude to Robinho IMO.

Brilliant, brilliant player - our brilliant, brilliant player.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Chick Counterfly said:

What he cared about seems to have been not ruining his chance of having a good World Cup by being on our bench and therefore not being fully fit, because we weren't allowing him the luxury of getting his fitness back in our first team.

Nothing I have heard or read suggests he would have wanted to go on loan at that time if he thought he was going to play.

And besides, I don't have a problem with Robinho valuing the chance of winning the World Cup with Brazil higher than the chance of being in a City side that may or may not have got 4th place.

Robinho will always play for teams that win things - his talent will ensure that. His chances to win a World Cup are much more limited.

Basically, get over it. Never been a clearer case of cutting your nose off to spite your face than (some) City fans attitude to Robinho IMO.

Brilliant, brilliant player - our brilliant, brilliant player.
i'm sorry but we pay his wages
he should have stayed here and helped us get fourth
i;m not blaming him as i don't know whether he ran away or mancini pushed him out, but the fact remains he is a manchester city player and should have remained one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.