Robinho-I Can Be The Best!!!

il padrino said:
not a chance of becoming the best player in the world
Messi was a better player than him at 17, Ronaldo is far more complete, Aguero has more talent and desire(and is years younger) Guiseppe Rossi, Andres Iniesta, Franck Ribery, Kaka, Del Piero, Zlatan and Samuel E'too to name just 10 of the top of my head, and thats just attacking players

Bellamy is more important to the club, and id rather have Santa Cruz partnering him than the skinny sex pest
he missed a 1-on-1 against Copenhagen which would have made it 3-1 and won the tie; against Middlesbrough he miised another which luckily went unpunished due to Afonso Alves trying to murder Shay Given with the ball and some good defending.
think back to Liverpool at home; 2 up, he had the chance to kill the game, but ballooned it over the bar from 4 yards

his goal tally is misleading; 3 against Stoke, who's defending that day was utterly shocking and two of which where put on a plate by Daniel Sturridge, and 2 against Hull, who were also awful at the back and were already beaten by Stevie Ireland's genuis
then you have a very fortunate deflected freekick against Chelsea, the 4th goal against a demoralised Pompey, a disputable pen against Newcastle

Robinho, as Capello and Schuster discovered, and Hughes is discovering, is not a match winner; hes simply a dancer who only comes out to play once the game has already been won by his more effective but less hyped team-mates.
(YAWN) you have got to be kidding. are you new to football?

He needs to grow a pair of spuds if he wants to get near to be anywhere near as good as ronaldo & co. Lennon is a far more effective player than robbie. I cant believe the OP has got so much shit????
Do any of you watch football??What other player can only show up once in a bluemoon for five minutes an still get picked?
He gets played cause hughes HAS to play him. He will never make it as a top star in the prem.
Your all saying 'what about his goals this year?' Goals dont equate to being a great player Darren Bent is proof of that.
Gerrard is the best player in the world for me. Robbies a show pony

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He needs to grow a pair of spuds if he wants to get near to be anywhere near as good as ronaldo & co. Lennon is a far more effective player than robbie. I cant believe the OP has got so much shit????
Do any of you watch football??What other player can only show up once in a bluemoon for five minutes an still get picked?
He gets played cause hughes HAS to play him. He will never make it as a top star in the prem.
Your all saying 'what about his goals this year?' Goals dont equate to being a great player Darren Bent is proof of that.

The man has 12 goals and 5 assists (from 21 games), but Aaron Lennon is better? Are you on another planet? Lennon has 3 goals and 6 assists (in 27 games, 4 of which were teams in lower leagues).

allblues09 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

The man has 12 goals and 5 assists (from 21 games), but Aaron Lennon is better? Are you on another planet? Lennon has 3 goals and 6 assists (in 27 games, 4 of which were teams in lower leagues).

Keep your stats mate i believe what my eyes tell me. What is robbie supposed to bring to the team?beating players?pace?goals?ihe NEEDS space an time .Great players create space and time.Ronaldo gets the ball an looks a threat for 90mins.Robbie doesnt even seem to be on the pitch until we are one up.He's scared of getting kicked.
I dont think lennon is technically better than rob thats why i said 'more effective'

I sit near a couple of pricks at COMS and i think they are both on here now.Lennon is shite,beats a player with his undoubted pace then crosses to someone on row p.Ibrahimovic is a lazy twat and only plays when it suits him.If you cant raise your game for champs league give up.Robbie is awesome,so what he dont tackle or head a ball we got others for that,keep it on deck for him and he will turn a player inside out and supply a killer pass.Stevie Ireland even said hes raised his own game since Robbies arrived.

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
allblues09 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

Keep your stats mate i believe what my eyes tell me. What is robbie supposed to bring to the team?beating players?pace?goals?ihe NEEDS space an time .Great players create space and time.Ronaldo gets the ball an looks a threat for 90mins.Robbie doesnt even seem to be on the pitch until we are one up.He's scared of getting kicked.
I dont think lennon is technically better than rob thats why i said 'more effective'

he could be more effective (not that he is anywhere near as effective as Robinho) in your mind because he has been playing in this country for 22 years,not 7 months

i despair that city fans love to knock players of real quality, its like some are born losers

arMOon said:
I sit near a couple of pricks at COMS and i think they are both on here now.Lennon is shite,beats a player with his undoubted pace then crosses to someone on row p.Ibrahimovic is a lazy twat and only plays when it suits him.If you cant raise your game for champs league give up.Robbie is awesome,so what he dont tackle or head a ball we got others for that,keep it on deck for him and he will turn a player inside out and supply a killer pass.Stevie Ireland even said hes raised his own game since Robbies arrived.

Do1 RAG

forevercity said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
allblues09 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

he could be more effective (not that he is anywhere near as effective as Robinho) in your mind because he has been playing in this country for 22 years,not 7 months

i despair that city fans love to knock players of real quality, its like some are born losers

Just saying what i see pal.You obviously think hes the bee knees. Not sure what you've been watching

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
allblues09 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

I'd love to know what makes Lennon more effective as an attacker if not goals and assists.

The 'Godfather' is right to point out that if MH can only pick 10 players then he is hamstrung, but hopefully he will find a way of sorting that out.

Robbie however is withou question world class. He is a different type of player to Bellers(who is also ace in a different way). His football is graceful and effortless whereas Bellers is all about flat out, total commitment (which is why he gets a lot of injuries.) We need that mix if we can get it right - I for one want to watch world class individuals, even if we cant have a world class team overnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.