Robinho-I Can Be The Best!!!

sweep said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
allblues09 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He needs to grow a pair of spuds if he wants to get near to be anywhere near as good as ronaldo & co. Lennon is a far more effective player than robbie. I cant believe the OP has got so much shit????
Do any of you watch football??What other player can only show up once in a bluemoon for five minutes an still get picked?
He gets played cause hughes HAS to play him. He will never make it as a top star in the prem.
Your all saying 'what about his goals this year?' Goals dont equate to being a great player Darren Bent is proof of that.
Gerrard is the best player in the world for me. Robbies a show pony

The man has 12 goals and 5 assists (from 21 games), but Aaron Lennon is better? Are you on another planet? Lennon has 3 goals and 6 assists (in 27 games, 4 of which were teams in lower leagues).

Keep your stats mate i believe what my eyes tell me. What is robbie supposed to bring to the team?beating players?pace?goals?ihe NEEDS space an time .Great players create space and time.Ronaldo gets the ball an looks a threat for 90mins.Robbie doesnt even seem to be on the pitch until we are one up.He's scared of getting kicked.
I dont think lennon is technically better than rob thats why i said 'more effective'
I'd love to know what makes Lennon more effective as an attacker if not goals and assists.

You mean this year dont you?funny how that fits your side of the argument. TIT

Robinho is simply the best player, technically speaking, to ever play for City. We're judging him after just half a season, half a season in which he's scored more than our team managed in the past 2 seasons (well, almost anyway) and looks likely to score plenty more. All this in a weakened team in a transitory stage? I say Robinho I LOVE YOU XXX

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
allblues09 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He needs to grow a pair of spuds if he wants to get near to be anywhere near as good as ronaldo & co. Lennon is a far more effective player than robbie. I cant believe the OP has got so much shit????
Do any of you watch football??What other player can only show up once in a bluemoon for five minutes an still get picked?
He gets played cause hughes HAS to play him. He will never make it as a top star in the prem.
Your all saying 'what about his goals this year?' Goals dont equate to being a great player Darren Bent is proof of that.

The man has 12 goals and 5 assists (from 21 games), but Aaron Lennon is better? Are you on another planet? Lennon has 3 goals and 6 assists (in 27 games, 4 of which were teams in lower leagues).

Keep your stats mate i believe what my eyes tell me. What is robbie supposed to bring to the team?beating players?pace?goals?ihe NEEDS space an time .Great players create space and time.Ronaldo gets the ball an looks a threat for 90mins.Robbie doesnt even seem to be on the pitch until we are one up.He's scared of getting kicked.
I dont think lennon is technically better than rob thats why i said 'more effective'
I have watched every City game this year, and I must say I do not see the same as you. Plus, my a friend of mine likes the Spuds (unbelievable I know) and I have Setanta so he comes to watch them almost weekly, so I have watched many of their games. Lennon is a poor mans SWP. If you think Robbie disappears and Lennon does not you need to watch the Spuds more. If you do not want to look at stats, that's fine. But I would suggest that you are being overly harsh on Robbie in his first year. It takes time to acclimatize. Look at Adyebayor, Drogba (only got 15 in his first two years), Aguero (only got 8 goals in first year with Madrid), Henry (only got 19 with Barca and he is more mature in age and experience than Robbie), Tranny (only got 15 goals from 90 games when he joined the scum in the first 2 years), Kaka (only 23 goals in 96 games in his first two years at Milan), even the great Pele could only manage 15 goals in his first year in the US. Many great players take time to adjust to the style and speed of new leagues. The prem is the most competitive and best in the world, so it makes since for him to take time. He has had a good season, some people expect him to score 100 goals, but that is outrageous.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Robinho is simply the best player, technically speaking, to ever play for City. We're judging him after just half a season, half a season in which he's scored more than our team managed in the past 2 seasons (well, almost anyway) and looks likely to score plenty more. All this in a weakened team in a transitory stage? I say Robinho I LOVE YOU XXX

I say Robinho PULL YOUR FINGER OUT AND DONT FOR ONE MINUTE THINK YOUR BIGGER THAN THIS CLUB an then i will love you.xx

Stats may not be what we watch each week for 90mins but they are all that count at the end of the day.

Robinho is far more effective than Lennon and that's a fact backed up by hard stats.

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
sweep said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
allblues09 said:

I'd love to know what makes Lennon more effective as an attacker if not goals and assists.

You mean this year dont you?funny how that fits your side of the argument. TIT
Lol, I guess we're not going to get your explanation as to why Lennon is 'more effective' then?

allblues09 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
allblues09 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

I have watched every City game this year, and I must say I do not see the same as you. Plus, my a friend of mine likes the Spuds (unbelievable I know) and I have Setanta so he comes to watch them almost weekly, so I have watched many of their games. Lennon is a poor mans SWP. If you think Robbie disappears and Lennon does not you need to watch the Spuds more. If you do not want to look at stats, that's fine. But I would suggest that you are being overly harsh on Robbie in his first year. It takes time to acclimatize. Look at Adyebayor, Drogba (only got 15 in his first two years), Aguero (only got 8 goals in first year with Madrid), Henry (only got 19 with Barca and he is more mature in age and experience than Robbie), Tranny (only got 15 goals from 90 games when he joined the scum in the first 2 years), Kaka (only 23 goals in 96 games in his first two years at Milan), even the great Pele could only manage 15 goals in his first year in the US. Many great players take time to adjust to the style and speed of new leagues. The prem is the most competitive and best in the world, so it makes since for him to take time. He has had a good season, some people expect him to score 100 goals, but that is outrageous.

You make some good points an tbh my lennon comment was a tad harsh.Robbie needs to do ALOT more to impress me.When he does i will get on my knees like the rest of us blues .5 mins out of 90 is no good in the prem.

GO!GO!GIO!! said:

You mean this year dont you?funny how that fits your side of the argument. TIT[/quote]
Arron Lennon stats
TEAM Competition GS SB G A SH SG FC FS YC RC
2007/08 Season Totals 35 7 2 8 33 22 13 53 2 0
2006/07 Season Totals 36 14 5 13 34 25 13 63 0 0
2005/06 Season Totals 22 7 2 3 15 7 9 29 0 0
2004/05 Season Totals 20 9 1 2 20 16 8 28 1 0
2003/04 Season Totals 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 2 0 0

He has never been that prolific has he? In fact his best year mirrors Robbies half-year this year alone.

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
allblues09 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

You make some good points an tbh my lennon comment was a tad harsh.Robbie needs to do ALOT more to impress me.When he does i will get on my knees like the rest of us blues .5 mins out of 90 is no good in the prem.
that is something we all can agree on! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.