Robinho in 10-0 Santos Win

DTeacher said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
gorpers meaning mouths wide open at anything the lazy twat did, not specifically aimed at you. He was shit and I really hope and pray that he turns it on if he comes back, however I fear he couldn't if he wanted to.

G A W P E R S....;o)

You are also so wrong about Robinho, it is making me cringe.

stand corrected with the spelling, smack my legs.... i'm 1,000,000% right about Robinho..name me one more brazilian that has returned or even flourished in the brazilian leagues and gone onto better things????????

The fact that people on here are referring to the Brazilian League as a joke pretty much sums up the intelligence of a few on here.

The 10-0 game was a cup match against a team in the 4th division of Brazilian football. Currently Santos are playing in the Sao Paulo State Championship which lasts for half a season, and it's a mixed bag in terms of ability. Then they play in the Brazilian Championship which is a strong league. Slower than England but technically very, very good.

The structure is very different to what it is in England. It doesn't make it 'Sunday League.' It's just different. The ignorance shown towards any league which isn't shown on Sky Sports is quite astounding on here at times.

As for Robinho, hopefully he'll get fit, have a cracking World Cup and come back a happy man. Either that or we get a good fee. He needed to play and the World Cup is of massive importance in Brazil. Unfortunately for him there are several Brazilian forwards who are on form and a few more who are close to re-capturing what they once had, so the fact he wasn't playing much at City was likely to prevent him from being on the plane. In an ideal world he would have stayed and won his place back, but he obviously didn't feel that was going to happen so he opted to move. The abuse he gets is sickening to be honest.

ono said:
The fact that people on here are referring to the Brazilian League as a joke pretty much sums up the intelligence of a few on here.

The 10-0 game was a cup match against a team in the 4th division of Brazilian football. Currently Santos are playing in the Sao Paulo State Championship which lasts for half a season, and it's a mixed bag in terms of ability. Then they play in the Brazilian Championship which is a strong league. Slower than England but technically very, very good.

The structure is very different to what it is in England. It doesn't make it 'Sunday League.' It's just different. The ignorance shown towards any league which isn't shown on Sky Sports is quite astounding on here at times.

As for Robinho, hopefully he'll get fit, have a cracking World Cup and come back a happy man. Either that or we get a good fee. He needed to play and the World Cup is of massive importance in Brazil. Unfortunately for him there are several Brazilian forwards who are on form and a few more who are close to re-capturing what they once had, so the fact he wasn't playing much at City was likely to prevent him from being on the plane. In an ideal world he would have stayed and won his place back, but he obviously didn't feel that was going to happen so he opted to move. The abuse he gets is sickening to be honest.

Absolutely spot on that.

ono said:

There are very few sensible people on Bluemoon, when our robbie is the subject, you however are always spot on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jt5ibfRzw[/youtube]

"Say no more, say no more. Nudge, Nudge..."

Usually when City sell a 'shit' player they drop off the radar completely, all Blues quickly move on and that's that.

Weird how Robinho, considering he is so shit after all, is still talked about a lot on here, primarily by those who don't rate the guy.

Seems a bit odd to me. I mean, where are all the Vassel threads? Hows his career doing now? What about Samaras?

Seems a bit odd to me.

Mind you I'm still labouring under the illusion that the guy was our leading goal scorer last year so I know very little.

they play in the 4th tier of brazilian football and were only founded 4 years ago.......it should have been fuckin 30-0!!! what a shite result

He obviously has some great skills, and can do things that most players can only dream of, but his heart or lack of it could be the biggest problem to him being a sucess in the Premiership... if he ever comes back.

that said, I dont think he can play on the left wing. AC Milan, with Ronaldinho have the same problem. They may get away with it in Spain, or Italy, but the weekly rigours of the Premiership means teams would exploit you, like we were last season, and like AC milan were last night..

Real dont even seem to have solved exactly where to play Kaka. From my memory (and i dont watch that much Italian football), Kaka was at his best playing behind the front man, in a free role. I think thats the only position you could get away with a robinho/ronaldinho/kaka type player in the premirship... And if you go down that route, you have to make sure the rest on the team is robust enough to cope with their lack of tracking back, etc...

Alternativly you take the decision that Robbi isnt what we need, and try flogging him to whoever we can....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.