Robinho (Merged)

alera said:
Worst bit of business ever by city so far. As long as there is no loan involved get it done. If we give him another years loan we will get nothing for him. Guranteed.

Better to take £10 million cash for him now than then option of £15 million in a year. Shocking business but I just want him out of the club and for us never to sign a Brazilian player again.

Not on a par with Roque or Lescott for me.

Yes it didnt work out and i cant stand him but along with Mansour's pocket change helped push us on to the next level globally.

alera said:
Worst bit of business ever by city so far. As long as there is no loan involved get it done. If we give him another years loan we will get nothing for him. Guranteed.

Better to take £10 million cash for him now than then option of £15 million in a year. Shocking business but I just want him out of the club and for us never to sign a Brazilian player again.

Agree 100%.
Don't know if it's a mentality thing with them,the weather ot the "physicality" of the PL.
Shame but there you go.

Thanks for the memories of the first season Rob.

Now fuck off.

The Fixer said:
How the fcuk do these horrible rosseneri cnuts always get things their way?

Its unbelievable how they get their own way almost every time with transfers, utter tw@s.

Anything we get is a result in getting rid of him.

Does beggar belief though how AC are going to get Ibra and Robbie for peanuts.

Rammy Blue said:
Anything we get is a result in getting rid of him.

Does beggar belief though how AC are going to get Ibra and Robbie for peanuts.

Don't forget they also got Genoa to buy Kevin-prince Boateng for them...

The robi deal did what it was intended to do it sent a message to the world the day the takeover came in. It made citys name known where it wasn't, it got articles in papers around the world and it caused shock.

His signing was never about a city manager signing him for footballing reasons it was a statement, it was a shock to the game and I have no doubt his signing paved the way for increasing our profile and making other signings more likely.

So let's not be naiive about it, in footballing terms not a great deal, but in what it was intended to be it worked wonderfully.

As for petty revenge and getting back at milan, how stupid that would be, if we behaved pettily we would prove all the doubters right. If we want to make it we need other sides as allies not enemies, we need to be owed favours not owe them and when we get revenge it will be when we want it, when it matters and it will be served cold!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.