Robinho not on the bench?(Merged)

celf said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/2010/January/Middlesbrough-v-City

is it me or was Chris Bailey pissed writing that some of the words are well fooked up?

leewill31 said:
celf said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/2010/January/Middlesbrough-v-City

is it me or was Chris Bailey pissed writing that some of the words are well fooked up?

Hehe

Perhaps most impressively the Blues achieved their latest success without nine injured first team tart names, with a debut making teenager at the heart of the defence and two left backs deployed in varying positions for the ninety ice cold minutes.

smeeagain said:
Why risk your best player in a game like this? We'll need him on Wednesday night.

our best player ? dont make me laugh
if hes not fit as his supporters say ,this would of been a great chance to regain some fitness

You don't support City then?

Anyway, playing with an injury is not the best way to get fit.

Re: Robinho not on the bench?

be_unique said:
Can anyone shed any light on why he wasn't on the bench?

My personal thoughts are Mancini's a d**khead, but what do I know..

be_unique change your name to be_ridiculous.

Re: Robinho not on the bench?

be_unique said:
Can anyone shed any light on why he wasn't on the bench?

My personal thoughts are Mancini's a d**khead, but what do I know..

Dear lord!!!!!! I think the mods missed a RAG!

RobinHood is currently encased in several layers of cotton-wool. He will be unwrapped an hour before kick-off Wednesday where he will have the game of his life and let Real realise what they are missing. This is his Cape Canaveral game. Lift off to the stars.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
RobinHood is currently encased in several layers of cotton-wool. He will be unwrapped an hour before kick-off Wednesday where he will have the game of his life and let Real realise what they are missing. This is his Cape Canaveral game. Lift off to the stars.

oooooohhhh we can dream....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.