Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

TFC said:
He shouldnt be vilified, he shouldnt be booed (I fucking hope he isnt booed if this gets dragged on, that would make us no better than shitty Arsenal fans...)

Will wish the lad all the best if he does go, and be chuffed if he stays. We are past the point of 'relying' on him if results so far this season are anything to go by. Lets see what unfolds....

Absolutely spot on.
Robinho,like every other player in the squad,is competing for his place.
This is as it should be in a top flight club.
Only teams with small or no ambition have guaranteed places in the team.
But ffs,don't crucify him for wanting to better himself,or to keep his options open.
We all want the best salary for the best job we can get,and footballers are no different.
This "statement" is vague to the point of meaning nothing,or meaning whatever you want it to.
It certainly does not give reason for hysterical calls to get rid.

I'm not sure robby would even fit in at barca, their front players are expected to press and tackle as much as the defenders are, I remember reading a while ago that henry eto and messi had commited more fouls than the whole defence put together.

If he goes then nobody can blame him but I doubt he would last more than a season at barca.

sablue said:
have only enjoyed the privilege of reading three of your massive 12 post count,and seemingly I can live without reading the other 9,if they all contain the same level of drivel.
Oh,and abusing long-standing posters when you have only been here 5 minutes will probably not win you any popularity awards.
In fact it may get you banned.
Just a friendly word.

sarcasm the lowest form of wit,so just because i have an opinion and a low post amount it makes me less informed or perhaps the more post you have the bigger the fan you are.

you dont have to reply,but if you want to be educated keep reading in the fututre

No,your post count doesn't make you a bigger/better fan,and I would never question your right to express your opinion as you see fit,but resorting to personal abuse and swearing will not make your case any stronger.
I will continue to read your posts,and maybe you will in time educate me,and vice-versa.
But you will make a more valid contribution and,who knows,maybe a few mates along the way if you knock the hostility on the head.

be honest I think its more to do with the way your make your opinion, not the fact you have one.
my point is this, competition in a squad makes players hungry to play every week,which in turn makes them train /play harder,robbie in my opinon was not up for the fight,we as a club have to have the right mental attitude to go to the next level.

if he is not up for it and he clearly is not.

get rid of the money grabbing twat and get someone in who wants to play for the club long term and win some silverware

sablue said:
be honest I think its more to do with the way your make your opinion, not the fact you have one.
my point is this, competition in a squad makes players hungry to play every week,which in turn makes them train /play harder,robbie in my opinon was not up for the fight,we as a club have to have the right mental attitude to go to the next level.

get rid of the money grabbing twat and get someone in who wants to play for the club long term and win some silverware

There you go see, you can do it, (make your opinion without swearing at me or any other poster I mean). Easy peasy lemon squeazy isn't it. You are more than entitled to your opinion, as is everyone else but like my friend before said, just don't slag people off with no provocation or just cos you don't like their opinion. I personally think you're opinion is wrong, but i didn't swear at you, I swore at you cos you swore at me. See how pathetic it gets? Anyway, you're wrong!!!

sablue said:

Who says he's not up for it? Media pundits who don't watch City

Do you watch City, or are you just stirring?

There you go see, you can do it, (make your opinion without swearing at me or any other poster I mean). Easy peasy lemon squeazy isn't it. You are more than entitled to your opinion, as is everyone else but like my friend before said, just don't slag people off with no provocation or just cos you don't like their opinion. I personally think you're opinion is wrong, but i didn't swear at you, I swore at you cos you swore at me. See how pathetic it gets? Anyway, you're wrong!!!

ok,i get your point,we tend to swear alot down here its part of the culture,but it gets me when people dont see whats going on ,he wont fight for his place , and he will get a pay rise due to the 50% tax hike that the government has put in place,he is taking the easy way out and your right you are pathetic

sablue said:

ok,i get your point,we tend to swear alot down here its part of the culture,but it gets me when people dont see whats going on ,he wont fight for his place , and he will get a pay rise due to the 50% tax hike that the government has put in place,he is taking the easy way out and your right you are pathetic

Learn to quote mate and then you can acheive legendary status

sablue said:
have only enjoyed the privilege of reading three of your massive 12 post count,and seemingly I can live without reading the other 9,if they all contain the same level of drivel.
Oh,and abusing long-standing posters when you have only been here 5 minutes will probably not win you any popularity awards.
In fact it may get you banned.
Just a friendly word.

sarcasm the lowest form of wit,so just because i have an opinion and a low sperm count it makes me less informed or perhaps the more post you have the bigger the fan you are.

you dont have to reply,but if you want to be educated keep reading in the fututre

Edited appropriately....... man i hate nothing more than unoriginal material, in particular the last line, less of it or i'll have you for plagiarism

sablue said:

I'll let you have the last word, its obvious it means so much to you. I'll bow down to your almighty knowledge too. 'You're right SABlue, Robinho is taking the easy option. Robinho is a greedy, money grabbing twat. I hate Robinho. I wish we had a team of team players. City are bigger than Barca. Barca are nothing. I am full of shit and I know nothing about football or City in general'. There you go son, there you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.