Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

sablue said:
as you are, as you sound, most likely one of the glory hunters .
what glory,we have not had any glory,the bottom line is,he now has to fight for his place with bellers playing out of his skin,he goes to barc were terry henry is coming to the end of his career and he will slot into the left side nicely ,and will proberly get a pay rise at the same time.so do we want a player to to fight for the cause or fuck off when he has to work hard for his position/weekly payi know which player MH would want,now you FUCK OFF is that better

You obviously don't know much at all do you, including the term glory hunter? A glory hunter is a fan who latches onto a club when glory is in sight, or at least has a possibility of occuring. Many, many Chelsea fans had never even heard of Stamford Bridge prior to Red Roms advances, now look at them though. Unrealistic fans who know only of the good times, not that bad. I have known the bad, I was at Wembley, I was at Springfield Park when we played Wigan in the away leg of the pay offs. I have seen such drivel pulling on our shirt it made me want to vomit. Now though, hopefully I will enjoy the good times. Perhaps you are like me too and know the bad times too, however your failure to remove your blue blinkers and see who we are and who Barca are, and the fact you think Robinho is only moving as he now has a fight on his hands suggests otherwise. If this were Bayern. or even Chelsea I would kind of agree with you, but its neither of them, its Barca. We can catch Chelsea up and more than likely surpass them as we are doing things on a grander scale than they did, but Barca are Barca, and f Robinho, or anyone for that matter, has the chance to join them from a club like ours, they are doing it most likely for less wages and purely for footballing reasons. Now do you understand it or is it still too painful for you to realise we are who we are and Barca are a completely different gravy?

He shouldnt be vilified, he shouldnt be booed (I fucking hope he isnt booed if this gets dragged on, that would make us no better than shitty Arsenal fans...)

Will wish the lad all the best if he does go, and be chuffed if he stays. We are past the point of 'relying' on him if results so far this season are anything to go by. Lets see what unfolds....

The Fat el Hombre said:
A template answer would have been 'I am contracted to City and am happy at the club', not what Robbie's said

Which is what he said if you read the article but obviously he was asked about barca specifically. He basically said he was open to a move to Barca if that ever became available - every player we have would say the same.

This barca robbie link is getting boring, can some one bump the bellamy thread that's my new happy thread.

johnmc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
A template answer would have been 'I am contracted to City and am happy at the club', not what Robbie's said

Which is what he said if you read the article but obviously he was asked about barca specifically. He basically said he was open to a move to Barca if that ever became available - every player we have would say the same.

Where did he say that I just have missed it?

I don't think evry player would say the same. I imagine any player would be flattered but I doubt they'd wax lyrical in the way Robbie has in that interview

going of what hes said there (it might be complete bollox) He makes himself sound like a complete wanker with the 'I can only play for barcelona on my playstation'. Which to me sounds like I HAVE to play for city till january

have only enjoyed the privilege of reading three of your massive 12 post count,and seemingly I can live without reading the other 9,if they all contain the same level of drivel.
Oh,and abusing long-standing posters when you have only been here 5 minutes will probably not win you any popularity awards.
In fact it may get you banned.
Just a friendly word.

sarcasm the lowest form of wit,so just because i have an opinion and a low post amount it makes me less informed or perhaps the more post you have the bigger the fan you are.

you dont have to reply,but if you want to be educated keep reading in the fututre

sablue said:
have only enjoyed the privilege of reading three of your massive 12 post count,and seemingly I can live without reading the other 9,if they all contain the same level of drivel.
Oh,and abusing long-standing posters when you have only been here 5 minutes will probably not win you any popularity awards.
In fact it may get you banned.
Just a friendly word.

sarcasm the lowest form of wit,so just because i have an opinion and a low post amount it makes me less informed or perhaps the more post you have the bigger the fan you are.

you dont have to reply,but if you want to be educated keep reading in the fututre

To be honest I think its more to do with the way your make your opinion, not the fact you have one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.