Robinho or Bellamy?

Personally I think there are two players that aren't setting the world on fire at the moment,Stephen Ireland,but we all know he's suffering at the moment and SWP who I forgot was playing in the derby.I'm not slagging either of them off but in terms of what you are saying either one of these could be rested but it is all academic at the moment with Robbie's injury.

Bellars is better playing down the middle than the left

Robinho has unbelieveable skill, and creates a lot of space for other players. When you've got 11 players behind the ball, it's players like Robinho who can unlock defences

Judge him when he's fully fit. Is he in South America at the moment?

Blessed squad versatility

Hows this for a line up?

Shay, back four (cba here)

----------- De Jong -- Barry ------------

-- Tevez -------- Ade -------- binho ----

---------------- Bellers -----------------

Defensive but not... This is more or less the side that played at Blackburn, 'a kaleidoscope of movement,' chimed the crtitics. Yes, I've dropped Stevie and SWP. Yes, my head is hanging in shame :(

There will be plenty of games coming, like Fulham, where Robbie will be able to break them down. I doubt Bellers place is threatened the way he is playing but Sweep and Superman are a bit dodgey at the moment. Stevie plays better when Robbie is on so I think it will be Sweep moving over for a while. What a nice problem to have. We will need to squeeze big Vinnie in somewhere because of his height at corners etc. Particularly if Zaba is on instead of Micah. Has it ever been this good?

Right now Bellamy is our best player so easily Bellamy. Robinho does not yet understand that you have to battle in the Prem and its not all about skill...if he did he would be our best player.

Cobwebcat said:
Right now Bellamy is our best player so easily Bellamy. Robinho does not yet understand that you have to battle in the Prem and its not all about skill...if he did he would be our best player.
Bellamy is playing well at the moment, but he needs the ball, and a team around him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.