Robinho or Bellamy?

Bluemoon115 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Lol at the Robbie haters. Without doubt he's world class, I just worry he's a little too feeble for the premiership and he's got to prove that he isn't this season.

Where did I (or anyone else) say they hated Robbie?
Or me. Hombre putting words in peoples mouths.

robbie is one of, if not the most talented players ever to put on a city shirt. but he is a ****, plain and simple. i bet hes already unstettled. whats the use then? adebayor sucked last year cuz he was acting like a ****. now he is motivated and hes a top player. seems simple to me, if robbies not on board then fuck em

Barry Conlons wig said:
Bellamy hands down by a country mile, In fact i'd stick my neck on the block and say I honestly don't think there is a game when Robinho would play again, way way over rated, on his day could set the world on fire, however far too often goes missing and the episode in Tenerife last year proved he's not a team player, we would be lucky if we got £20 mil for him

He will play again when he comes back from injury.

The rest of this is madness.

Bluemoon115 said:
bluefandk said:
He was our topscorer last season, or does that not count, when your name ends in inho?

Doesn't prove in any way how he is our current best player.

Who in our current squad scored more than Robbie last season?

Currently Robbie is injured so its hard for him to prove how good he is,and for some people it wont matter what he does, it will never be enough.

kidcanada said:
robbie is one of, if not the most talented players ever to put on a city shirt. but he is a ****, plain and simple. i bet hes already unstettled. whats the use then? adebayor sucked last year cuz he was acting like a ****. now he is motivated and hes a top player. seems simple to me, if robbies not on board then fuck em

FFS how about judging him when he comes back rather than slagging him off whilst he's been injured for a few games and will be for another month probably? What happened to the days of "I hope our player comes back from the knock strongly".

bluefandk said:

Currently Robbie is injured so its hard for him to prove how good he is,and for some people it wont matter what he does, it will never be enough.
Hate to break this to you, but last season has gone.

jimharri said:
bluefandk said:

Its a much better indicator of a player than 4 games this season though, surely?

jimharri said:
bluefandk said:

So if the facts dont suit your agenda you just dismiss them?

bluefandk said:
jimharri said:

So if the facts dont suit your agenda you just dismiss them?
The title of the thread is Robinho or Bellamy, yes? Therefore, seeing as Bellamy was only at the club for the second half of last season, and was injured for part of that, I would be more interested in how our players are currently performing, not how they did 6, 9 or 12 months ago. And in the few games Rob did play this season prior to his injury, he didn't pull up any trees for me. But then those facts don't suit your agenda either, do they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.