Robinho speaks

Vicky said:
Well I just love it when I'm right!!! And I hate to gloat a little...(Oh ok Em lovin it!!!
But I told you so.....Many many times many many months ago. And what did I get..Slated by all you know it all monkeys..Hahahahaha

HAVE IT.

Oh I know football is a mans world and this is really hurting all you know it all big mouth Muppet's in the groin. BUT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

ROBINHO IS A SPOILT LITTLE SHIT AND A TOSSER WHO HAD NO RIGHT WEARING THE COLOURS OF OUR GREAT CLUB. IT ABOUT TIME YOU ALL FIGURED IT OUT.

WE GOT ROBINHO< WE GOT ROBINHO...HAHAHA WHAT BUNCH OF SORRY JOKERS YOU ALL ARE....HAHAHA. IM LOVIN THIS.....

'Time of the month', love?

leewill31 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
You are joking?

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:33 pm --

He's a journo, they all are bulshitters some talented.

no i thought you were joking because if you care to look mate all 3 have very much the same record games, goals, years at club so please as i said why is robbie any different?

ok pal, stats for the 3 players first season.

2001–02 13 0
26 5

2003–04 31 12

Please note these are for teams that either won the league or finished runners up.

Nothing to see here move along. He just speaks his mind, this is nothing new, except very few players dare to speak up. I cannot understand how worked up people get by this. There is no story here, there is no scandal.

BlueSinclair said:
Nothing to see here move along. He just speaks his mind, this is nothing new, except very few players dare to speak up. I cannot understand how worked up people get by this. There is no story here, there is no scandal.

My thoughts exactly. Just reading the quotes on their own I don't understand some of the reactions on here. A few people seem to have gone absolutely insane PMSL

Ticket For Schalke said:
leewill31 said:
no i thought you were joking because if you care to look mate all 3 have very much the same record games, goals, years at club so please as i said why is robbie any different?

ok pal, stats for the 3 players first season.

2001–02 13 0
26 5

2003–04 31 12

Please note these are for teams that either won the league or finished runners up.

i will now show you what i mean and why he is the same as the 3 you mentioned.

2003–2008 Chelsea 49 (20) crespo

2001–2003 Manchester United 51 (7)
2003–2004 Chelsea 14 (1) veron

2002–2004 Manchester United 63 (10) forlan

2008–2010 Manchester City 41 (14) robinho

oh and veron and crespo were all so loaned out just like robinho not so different at all are they really!

just to make it clear to you this is not about me hating robbie its about how he has failed and how much of a shame it is that such a talented player could not be arsed with Manchester city.

Ticket For Schalke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
crespo did not fail.

75 games in 5 years with 23 goals as an out and out striker tells me he does.

20 in 49 plus 2 loan spells in Italy, 1 of which where he single handedly beat United home and away for AC and scored twice in a Champions League final, a career record of 190 goals in 419 games plus 35 in 64 for his country, for me he's one of the best strikers of this decade without a shadow of a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.