Robinho.

svennis pennis said:
Yes, he missed his penalty, but please leave him alone. He worked his bollocks off today, he is desperate to do well and is clearly trying too hard at times.

He needs supporting, not ridiculing. So those looking for a whinge, dont pick on the easy target. He played well today.

Well said mate

Kinky by name said:
goatfeeder100 said:
Kinky by name said:
ROBINHO: terrible penalty. Confidence looks incredibly low and didn’t contribute a great deal 5 (this from Chris Bailey)

Basically sums up what's been said on here - it's hardly a mauling. What would you have written?

I am not arguing with the comments really, but I thought he was as much of a threat as anyone else in our team today, and the 5/10 rating is extremely harsh. Out on his own as our worst player I don't think so. Other than Elano and Micah, no-one excelled today.

goatfeeder100 said:
Kinky by name said:
goatfeeder100 said:
Kinky by name said:
ROBINHO: terrible penalty. Confidence looks incredibly low and didn’t contribute a great deal 5 (this from Chris Bailey)

Basically sums up what's been said on here - it's hardly a mauling. What would you have written?

I am not arguing with the comments really, but I thought he was as much of a threat as anyone else in our team today, and the 5/10 rating is extremely harsh. Out on his own as our worst player I don't think so. Other than Elano and Micah, no-one excelled today.

furry muff

svennis pennis said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
He's right not wrong.

Whats your problem with Robinho?

He worked his bollocks off today.

Ye he shouldn't of taken the penalty but my god does he want to do well. he needs a lift, not a slagging.
Like i've said before I do like Robinho, but I just don't see how people think he had a good game today, I really wanted to come on here and say what a good game he had (I even put him down for a hat-trick in the official match thread before the game), yet he wasn't good again. Credit where its due he chased a lot of balls, although still not tackling, and when he gets blown off the ball like a tart, that really winds me up. I still don't think he wants to be here though.

He puts himself before the club on a consistent basis! shouldnt of took the pen ! shouldnt of tried 2to steal richards goal ! should of squared it to bellamy to kill the game ! SHOULDNT be on the pitch! The guy is a selfish egotistical wank stain an the blues on here defending him are starting to look silly.

I wasn't happy to see him take the penalty

But he had a good game without doing anything fantastic

We need to show the guy some love..

We should sing:

We love Robinho
We love Robinho

..and maybe in Portuguese as well, if it fits and sounds good. Sort of like that 'Allez Gerard Houlier' song the scousers used to sing...

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He puts himself before the club on a consistent basis! shouldnt of took the pen ! shouldnt of tried 2to steal richards goal ! should of squared it to bellamy to kill the game ! SHOULDNT be on the pitch! The guy is a selfish egotistical wank stain an the blues on here defending him are starting to look silly.

I'd say the ones who've turned on him in the space of a couple of months are the ones who look silly AND fickle. There's nothing wrong with supporting players going through a bad patch (see Ireland last season).

Kinkladze was hardly brilliant in every game either but it's easy looking back with revisionist nostalgia.

I won't even bother commenting on the rest of your insulting post.

GO!GO!GIO!! said:

You are assuming a lot mate. You can just as easily read him taking the penalty cos he's desperate to end his goalless run and show willing to all the fans. You can see him trying to 'steal' Micah's goal as simply making sure it went in. As for squaring to Bellamy he just didn't see him. It's pretty obvious he's desperate to score and be seen to be doing well cos he does care about the sort of crap that people like you come out with.

And given the amount of good things he's said about the fans and staying at the club for a long time I think it's you that's starting to look silly for calling him a "wank stain".

Kindly leave and don't come back.

Disturbance said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

I'd say the ones who've turned on him in the space of a couple of months are the ones who look silly AND fickle. There's nothing wrong with supporting players going through a bad patch (see Ireland last season).

Kinkladze was hardly brilliant in every game either but it's easy looking back with revisionist nostalgia.

I won't even bother commenting on the rest of your insulting post.

good for you mate!! rise above it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.