Robinho.

yeah???and???[/quote][/quote][/quote]

you're still here, you thick ****[/quote]

yeah i am clever clogs.

Kinky by name said:
papers aren't gonna be too arsed about us with Liverpool's title challenge on the agenda
im sure you will be able to find a healine tomorrow saying city billionaires fail to get hatfull against relegation bound 10 man sunderland..also did anyone see last week that sunderland themselves are being targeted by a billionaire,yank i think.

coleridge said:
rastus

Don't worry about it, my good man. One of my best mates spent the entire match expounding upon his 'Robinho is running the club' theory. It's an easy trap to fall into.

As I've said before, I don't really care if Robbie stays or goes come the summer, but while he's playing in the shirt I'd rather given him the benefit of the doubt, but others are fully entitled to criticise as they wish. It's just disappointing from fellow citizens but, then, it was ever thus.

For my epilogue, please consider why it is that most fans of other clubs show such an animosity towards him. You decide why.

As long as we take this opportunity of bieng succesfull with our new owners, I have no problems with changes , players or manager, thats football.

Re: your epilogue...that most fans of other clubs show such an animosity towards him.

Probably its just joining in the chorus with some of our own fans ;-)

Seriously though they see him as our statement to be big, but to be big you need more than 1 player. Unfortunately we need 5/6 further statements if we really do want to be in the top 4.

exileindevon said:
Kinky by name said:
papers aren't gonna be too arsed about us with Liverpool's title challenge on the agenda
im sure you will be able to find a healine tomorrow saying city billionaires fail to get hatfull against relegation bound 10 man sunderland..also did anyone see last week that sunderland themselves are being targeted by a billionaire,yank i think.

According to the Sky commentators today Sunderland already have a billionaire Texan shareholder. Supposedly Quinny is going to ask him to increase his investment in the club.

rastus said:
coleridge said:
rastus

Don't worry about it, my good man. One of my best mates spent the entire match expounding upon his 'Robinho is running the club' theory. It's an easy trap to fall into.

As I've said before, I don't really care if Robbie stays or goes come the summer, but while he's playing in the shirt I'd rather given him the benefit of the doubt, but others are fully entitled to criticise as they wish. It's just disappointing from fellow citizens but, then, it was ever thus.

For my epilogue, please consider why it is that most fans of other clubs show such an animosity towards him. You decide why.

As long as we take this opportunity of bieng succesfull with our new owners, I have no problems with changes , players or manager, thats football.

Re: your epilogue...that most fans of other clubs show such an animosity towards him.

Probably its just joining in the chorus with some of our own fans ;-)

Seriously though they see him as our statement to be big, but to be big you need more than 1 player. Unfortunately we need 5/6 further statements if we really do want to be in the top 4.

Absolutely agree Rastus, thats just how they see him and unfortuantely so do far too many of our own fans. He is a very young lad and as with most overseas players, the PL is a bloody tough league to get used to.

The statement of intent weighs heavily on Robbies shoulders, and while its very harsh on him, i truly believe that he will click again and become the man we all know and want him to be at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.