Robinho.

Pam said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
your a fucking first class prick that is clearly a jonny come lately, for your information I was at the goodison shed, with the prawn sandwich brigade sat on my hands like a spacker and was totally and utterly fucking pissed off with the lazy twat, yes the rest of them today were equally abysmal, however he is not worth shit let alone £32,000,000. Ive had enough of paying the fuckers wages, most people struggle to make the money for a season ticket and that tosser strolls about like we owe him something....... read this robinho please pack your bags your not wanted... nor needed.

Absolutely top post and it's about time people stopped jumping down people's throats when it comes to Robinhio. The club is the important thing, not that self-worshipping half wit.

well put

gary walker said:
I have not read the 8 pages of the post there's no need its a robbie witch hunt but as bad as he was today he played in a team that wasent up for a fight. Name 1 player who did the busness imo not f#####g one so lay the f##k off

Gary Walker----I think you mean sleep fucking walker, its not just about this one game its about his contribution to the cause so far..... NIL.

Pains me to saw this as I really wanted him to be the new modern day 'City hero' but.....

Time to go Rob. Any self respecting half professional indivdual would have seen todays cameo ( and I use that word lightly) as an opportunity to show why they should be picked to the start. You once again saw it as a chance to take the piss. Benjani FFS who has about ten times less raw talent then you do, did more in the first 5 minutes he was on the pitch.

At City it used to be the club that wasnt good enough for aspiring players. Times have changed. Robinho your services are no longer required.

Going to be very interesting to see how this pans out, credit to Bobby for having the balls to sub him.

He looked great in la Liga at times, but the Premiership really isnt the league for a luxury player....and lets face it, hes a luxury player and a luxury we can really only afford use when we are 2 or 3 goals to the good.

[quote="OLDGORTONBLUE". Obviously he has talent, .[/quote]

Though nowhere near as much talent as he thinks he has. He really is a jumped up little shit.

Barry Conlons wig said:
didactic said:
My, my, my what fickle mutherfuckers you all are.
No wonder Rags say its a small club mentality, im actually at the stadium while
you sit and post shite about players. Bet most of you are Johnny Come Lately fans
anyway. I hope Robinho leaves he was only our best player last season and
takes all you fickle fans with him.

The real fans know how good a player he is and a great free kick and penalty
wont change that.

Idiots.

your a fucking first class prick that is clearly a jonny come lately, for your information I was at the goodison shed, with the prawn sandwich brigade sat on my hands like a spacker and was totally and utterly fucking pissed off with the lazy twat, yes the rest of them today were equally abysmal, however he is not worth shit let alone £32,000,000. Ive had enough of paying the fuckers wages, most people struggle to make the money for a season ticket and that tosser strolls about like we owe him something....... read this robinho please pack your bags your not wanted... nor needed.

You dont pay Robinho anything, you mad the team lost and need a scapegoat. The lad created two perfect chances which other players fluffed up. Stop complaining about your situation the world is hard even struggles you should have been an athlete then. The Club made a loss all the money comes for the owners pockets not from your wages, stop venting your frustrations its not Robinhos fault. He is under contract for another 3 years and its incremental, which means he gets more each year. Bet that makes you even madder :)

If he leaves you will be one of the many saying how we miss him. Jesus you act lie City been in the top four for years and he made us dip in form, if im not mistaken he carried the club last season. Oh well. Such short memories we have.

I've supported Robinho for a while now, but have become increasingly more desperate with his attitude and poor showing. Yes he has been out for a while with injury, but this is no excuse for his lack of desire and no commitment to the cause, good bye Robinho!!!

Leave our club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.