Robinho.

Not read this thread but... it is not time for Robinho to go

I still have faith that Mancini will get the best out of him, but today that took a huge blow. He was an absolute disgrace. As soon as Roque came off and this little fucking girl came on we were completely fucked

I still have (little) faith that Mancini will get the best out of the guy, but if he carries on like he did today there's abslutely no doubt about it that we are better off without him

TFC said:
100%manc said:
Have we signed Robinho? . . . . . . . . . . . . Nobody tells me owt :(

Fuck me, thought you'd be in hiding after that chilling threat from the MIB's....

;)

Yeah I can get a good WIFI signal in my attic.

oh fuck told em where im hiding now better move to the celler . . .

oh fuck. OK I will hide in the shed but please dont tell em

Hopefully when he walked down that tunnel he walked to the airport and fucked off to Barca, let him be there problem.

What the fuck does he actually do apart from make noises on a video on the OS? He's lazy, he's weak and he's just not very good. Someone doing 5 kick ups and a stepover is not good enough for this league. He belongs in a circus and the sooner he fucks off the better.

He goes on that he wants to be the best player in the world, he'd be lucky to get in the top 15 players at City.

I'm sick of paying money to see someone not try, not work hard, not actually do anything. I've got neckace cos of that shitty stadium and eyeache from watching this clown.

Been 100% behind the lad since we signed him, but my patience with him is close to cracking. Looks like he couldn't give a shit about City at all and shocking in every performance this season. No doubt on his day he's a great footballer, but he's been bloody awful for a long time now and his body language on the pitch and just walking down the tunnel when subbed is wearing thin. Needs to start showing he actually wants to be at City and helping us progress to the next level or his time here is going to be short lived.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Not read this thread but... it is not time for Robinho to go

I still have faith that Mancini will get the best out of him, but today that took a huge blow. He was an absolute disgrace. As soon as Roque came off and this little fucking girl came on we were completely fucked

I still have (little) faith that Mancini will get the best out of the guy, but if he carries on like he did today there's abslutely no doubt about it that we are better off without him

Got to say i agree completely with this. When he went off in the second we were outstanding without him

Get rid of him. I'd take half the money we paid for him.

Some of you need to wake up. Yeah he scored 15 goals last season, but he also went about 16 games without a goal and went missing in nearly every away game.

didactic said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
your a fucking first class prick that is clearly a jonny come lately, for your information I was at the goodison shed, with the prawn sandwich brigade sat on my hands like a spacker and was totally and utterly fucking pissed off with the lazy twat, yes the rest of them today were equally abysmal, however he is not worth shit let alone £32,000,000. Ive had enough of paying the fuckers wages, most people struggle to make the money for a season ticket and that tosser strolls about like we owe him something....... read this robinho please pack your bags your not wanted... nor needed.

You dont pay Robinho anything, you mad the team lost and need a scapegoat. The lad created two perfect chances which other players fluffed up. Stop complaining about your situation the world is hard even struggles you should have been an athlete then. The Club made a loss all the money comes for the owners pockets not from your wages, stop venting your frustrations its not Robinhos fault. He is under contract for another 3 years and its incremental, which means he gets more each year. Bet that makes you even madder :)

If he leaves you will be one of the many saying how we miss him. Jesus you act lie City been in the top four for years and he made us dip in form, if im not mistaken he carried the club last season. Oh well. Such short memories we have.

if you try a little harder we wont even see your feet sticking out of his arse, get a grip you Amoeba

TheMightyQuinn said:
Shame Robinho was awful today.

On the plus side I think Tevez and Bellamy had the game of their lives.

Jesus wept.

Props to Immaculate Pasta, you're my boy.

come on m8 even my patients are swaying a little!

Loved Robbie last season and certainly don't think we should be packing him on the next plane to Barca (maybe next week though!) - that said when he walked straight down the tunnel at Spurs it was thought that perhaps he'd lost it (if he ever had it) with Hughes, having done it again tonight to Mancini, perhaps it is time for him and more importantly us to move on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.