Robinho.

TheMightyQuinn said:
bluem0ng said:
What can we do to get him out? Some initial ideas:

1. Mass protest at the stadium
2. Petition
3. Send an angry mob to his house
4. ???

I'm sure we can all come up with some great ideas to remove the player who is ruining our club

CAN A MOD PLEASE REVIEW THIS GUYS POSTS AND BAN HIM AS HE'S OBVIOUSLY A RAG.

Cheers.

your sarcasm filter is broken

Fuck sake, leave him alone and stop worrying, hes wearing a blue shirt for god sake everyone needs to get behind him and not on his back. hes in bad form at the moment and we all know on his day hes unstoppable... lets just hope he does somethin special on tuesday to win over a lot of city fans

Matt Diablo said:
Bellamy was shit, Petrov was shit, Barry and De jong were shit, Benjani was shit, Zab was shit etc etc, oh ok and Robby was pretty shitish too, get rid of him?!! do me a fukin favour you dong headz, he needs to work with the right team, too many ringers {Garrido and Benji] in todays game, learning game for Bobby Manc, which is not a bad thing...

Everyone was shit today, but I get the impression all of the above CARE, and just had 'one of those days'. I don't think Robinho cares one little bit about me, you or Manchester City FC., and if you think a few funny videos on the os make him a legend then so be it.

Bellamy was shit today, but he will be determined to make up for it on Tuesday. Do you honestly think Robinho gives a fuck about our rivalry with United? Seriously??

look lets get one thing straight when robbie signing we all as city fans could not belive what we were seeing yeah a world class player bought for a club record 32.5 million and he was very good last season and no you dont expect him to play world class every game right/

but what we do want is some sort of consistence were we have one of the worlds best players taking us forward and leading the team to greatness of which robbie has fell flat on his face in not doing.

i for one am so gutted that he cant do this because i know and have seen what he can produce on the field but for some reason he is not doing it of which i really have not a fooking clue why?

we know the whole team was totally shocking today but robbie has been given numerous chances to proof is status has a world class player but has failed badly with us maybe the premiership is not right for him i don't know but the fact remains he is not living up to his grand status and that is a worry for me and many other city fans.

i will keep on supporting him as a city player but i have the right to an opinion that robbie is not the player we brought at the start of last season and i would assume the owners have the same sort of thinking after laying out so much for him.

what has happened i don't know but this is not the robbie i know and love as a player!

I seriously believe Robby has to start ahead of Benjani for starters vrs the rags for sure. He was starved of any service today and is not on form... he needs to play, play play and if nothing happens then fuk him but he's got to be worth one more proper stint otherwise we could live to regret it big time, and sorry Bellamy should have come off before Robby today and wobble off, he does need a settled team to excel, ours was fukin all over the shop today...

I supported him, i´ve seen him played quite well here in Brazil, but i don´t think he gives a rat a** to City.

there´s no more supoort from brazilian´s citizens to him, it´s time to him go....

Matt Diablo said:
I seriously believe Robby has to start ahead of Benjani for starters vrs the rags for sure. He was starved of any service today and is not on form... he needs to play, play play and if nothing happens then fuk him but he's got to be worth one more proper stint otherwise we could live to regret it big time, and sorry Bellamy should have come off before Robby today and wobble off, he does need a settled team to excel, ours was fukin all over the shop today...

Benjani is our target man without RSC and Ade...Robinho hasn't even got a position!!!

Take the fucking blinkers off mate. If Bellamy has a bad game he'll be hurting for days, Robinho couldn't give a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.