Robinho.

jamiegrimble said:
Bongo Joe said:
.Hes not a City player full stop.Your Location states your only as good as your last performance?Enough said.

Unfortunately, you are right. Even more unfortunately, Adebayor gives out similar signals. I feel desperately sorry for what happened to him but it doesn't change the fact that he is Arsenal obsessed, whatever he says. He needs to do what Tevez did. Tevez got United out of his system by playing consistently well for City. Ade could do a lot worse than mull on that.

Matt Diablo said:
Bellamy was shit, Petrov was shit, Barry and De jong were shit, Benjani was shit, Zab was shit etc etc, oh ok and Robby was pretty shitish too, get rid of him?!! do me a fukin favour you dong headz, he needs to work with the right team, too many ringers {Garrido and Benji] in todays game, learning game for Bobby Manc, which is not a bad thing...
Thought Garrido and Benji where our best players in the 2nd half shows how shit we were agree about the other 4

Robinho's biggest problem is his physique......He gets bullied of the ball too easily. whenever he runs with the ball or tries to shield it he just can't cope with the sheer strength of premier league defenses.

What i don't get is its second season yet he has hardly improved his strength. i thought it would be a matter of time before the coaches put him into a strict fitness regime to bulk him up....but nothing seems to have been done about his weakest point-strength.

iqjatt said:
Robinho's biggest problem is his physique......He gets bullied of the ball too easily. whenever he runs with the ball or tries to shield it he just can't cope with the sheer strength of premier league defenses.

What i don't get is its second season yet he has hardly improved his strength. i thought it would be a matter of time before the coaches put him into a strict fitness regime to bulk him up....but nothing seems to have been done about his weakest point-strength.

Look at shauny he aint not beast but he shrugs off people for fun, the same for messi. If you want to hold people off all you need is abit of aggression.
He must enjoy having the physique of a 13 year old paper boy I guess.

scottyboi said:
iqjatt said:

Look at shauny he aint not beast but he shrugs off people for fun, the same for messi. If you want to hold people off all you need is abit of aggression.
He must enjoy having the physique of a 13 year old paper boy I guess.

Agree with the messi part, he just bullies people with his football and his strength, and he aint big.

Piss off with this he's too small bullshit, Pienaar and Donovan showed today that size has no bearing on being able to play and SWP shows it almost every time he plays. The problem Robinho has is that he has no heart and no appetite for a challenge. For all I'm concerned he can f*ck right off to Spain. Benjani offered more to the team than he did.

baylorblue said:
Piss off with this he's too small bullshit, Pienaar and Donovan showed today that size has no bearing on being able to play and SWP shows it almost every time he plays. The problem Robinho has is that he has no heart and no appetite for a challenge. For all I'm concerned he can f*ck right off to Spain. Benjani offered more to the team than he did.

Re read what we said, I gave examples of small players who can handle the strength of the prem ect.
Robi is just happy doing his freestyle videos and being a skinny ****. He will never be a messi or even swp if he doesnt knuckle down.

Pam said:
Adebayor gives out similar signals. I feel desperately sorry for what happened to him but it doesn't change the fact that he is Arsenal obsessed, whatever he says. He needs to do what Tevez did. Tevez got United out of his system by playing consistently well for City. Ade could do a lot worse than mull on that.

You are right regarding Ade's unfinshed business with Arsenal. My advice to Ade is he should move on. He has paid his dues with his 'tributes' with his 'cathartic celeberation run' and his wearing of the arsenal shirt which many of us misunderstood or took umbrage. The divorce is over.
Your closure should be rightly over when you return. You don't owe Arsenal anything now.
<a class="postlink" href="http://mancityblueplan.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mancityblueplan.blogspot.com/</a>
Robinho is an enigma to me. He still remains an unhappy camper with a 3i conundrum coupled with the fact he is not game fit for EPL rigours because of his slow or nonstarts this season. Remember Tevez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.