Robinho.

ElanJo said:
citymad said:
Looks like he's played his last game today and yet again we will sell a player at a loss. He's probably worth between 8 and 10 mill right now which is pretty shocking. Saying that not many clubs will want to touch Robbi after his stay at City. Its clear he's nothing but trouble where ever he goes.

Lol, yea right... Barca would take him in a heartbeat. Says it all.

Shame really. No-one moaned about Robinho's lack of effort and crunching tackles when he was playing well and scoring goals. He's been playing shit and looks unfit but form is temporary - class is permanent. Let's just hope he doesn't knock us out of the Champs League next year (should we get there)
we wont get there if he play,s like that

langy[wales] said:
i hope he dont go hes my best player on pro evo him and tevez bang them in
WTF has that got to do with the real world?
In the real world we don't have a tall center forward that's any good, our midfield isn't good enough yet and we have some very mediocre defenders that are young and improving, but still average. Does all that show up on Evo?
Robinho is nothing special, wasn't last season and isn't this season. His goals last season were a blib that didn't fit in with the pattern of his career goal/game ratio. FFS remember Dickov going on a dozeb goal bender in the prem after he left us.
The main problem is between his ears, the 2nd is he's no athlete, the 3rd is he's not worked to perfect one particular position (that would mean becoming a component of a team) and finally he's not good enough to keep Bellamy, SWP or Petrov out of our team.
Yes that's right, the world class player Robinho isn't as good as most of our other attacking players, I know for some the fact he plays for Brazil, cost £30m, does step overs and claims to be the messiah is enough evidence to suggest otherwise!

A wonderful player on his day, not suited to the Premier league because of the lack of a defensive side to his game and who doesnt want to be here because he finds this league too difficult for him im afraid.

Hot sunny day footballer, especially if its with his Brazillian buddies.

Cash in, move on and wish him well.

Neil McNab said:
Yes that's right, the world class player Robinho isn't as good as most of our other attacking players, I know for some the fact he plays for Brazil, cost £30m, does step overs and claims to be the messiah is enough evidence to suggest otherwise!
Don't forget his cheeky chappy smile.

This thieving idiot did the same at Madrid until he got his move IMO i would fuck up his career by sitting him on the bench for the rest of his contract the way he has fucked us about
If he doesnt want to play don't play him but don't let him have his own mard arse way again we don't need the money so don't sell him either not that he is worth much any way

No point making Robinho the focal point for peoples anger at yesterday, the rest of the side were shit too.
He'll be off in the summer imo, personally i don't think it'll hurt us too badly on the pitch if he goes but it might make other big name players think twice about joining us .
The press haven't helped either though, there's been a media witch hunt against the guy from day one.

scottyboi said:
baylorblue said:
Piss off with this he's too small bullshit, Pienaar and Donovan showed today that size has no bearing on being able to play and SWP shows it almost every time he plays. The problem Robinho has is that he has no heart and no appetite for a challenge. For all I'm concerned he can f*ck right off to Spain. Benjani offered more to the team than he did.

Re read what we said, I gave examples of small players who can handle the strength of the prem ect.
Robi is just happy doing his freestyle videos and being a skinny ****. He will never be a messi or even swp if he doesnt knuckle down.

This is the thing when comparing them to Robbie, you look at S.W.P , Milner etc and although small they have a decent or proportional amount of lean muscle mass and some aggression, they are well conditioned athletes and fit for purpose, Robbie, even on a good day ( as I said earlier he`s carrying far too much flab for his build and style of play) his physique is soft, very little muscular bodyweight and I bet if he took his top off you wouldn`t immediately think ` a well conditioned athlete`.

Now I can`t imagine that the training staff at the club haven`t noticed this and tried to correct it, but here lies a problem with Robbie, once he goes home we don`t really know what his lifestyle is and whether he sticks to plans he is asked to follow by staff as by now it should be evident, ultimately, again I think this questions Robbie`s desire and attitude, personally he`s got all the skill in the world but I do think mentally he is very weak and until he sorts the mental side of things out we`ll never see Robbie show his true potential in this league.

Me, I`d whack a bit of Test in his ass for a few months :-), but unfortunately I don`t think they`ll do that.

A wonderful player on his day, not suited to the Premier league because of the lack of a defensive side to his game and who doesnt want to be here because he finds this league too difficult for him im afraid.

Hot sunny day footballer, especially if its with his Brazillian buddies.

Cash in, move on and wish him well.

The above statement hits the nail well on the head. Time to get back to the Spanish league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.