Robinho.

I would still love to build a team around this guy but because of the way he is currently performing he has to be left out. If the player himself is not happy with that then he must go. We would only get about £20 million for him at the moment particularly if any scouts were at Goodison last night. To be fair to the lad I think we all knew that Everton away is not really his type of game, maybe the 1st substitution wasnt the right one?? Easy to say in hindsight

I for one believe robinho does care, he knows if this club isnt succesful and he isnt playing well, hel struggle to get away. which is blatently obvious he does.
I think he cares, i see the fustration on his place.
but he really is struggling and its such a shame, i disagree with the people who say he was poor when he came on against blackburn because i thought he did a realy good job and was impressed by him.
he was utter dogshite yday, but i think the majority of the team, bar garrido and shay were.
i think we dont play him to his strengths at all, id put him through the middle with tevez at the minute with santa cruz and ade absent,
HE CAN NOT PLAY OUT WIDE IN THIS LEAGUE, as he will not put a defensive shift in which is needed.

i think sadly it may be time for him to go, as he seems to be exhausting the patience of a second manager at this club, which I for one think is a shame. He needs to get a grip and stop fucking off down the tunnel though, he does not make his own rules.

thegoat10 said:
there is no way you can play him though the middle cos the ball just keeps bouncing off him and coming back all the time

thats the only place i can see him fitting in an epl team

Well done Roberto Mancini for having the BALLS to take off Robinho after bringing him on a sub, If that was Mark Hughes he would of left Robinho on!

Next step Booby Manc is to get Robinho out, Lazy little c*nt!

Fair play to bobby manc as it demonstrates he isn't going to be messed about. It sends a message to other players on the field as well that if they don't perform they will be brought off no matter what the name is on the back of their shirt or whatever their price tag is.

...he was still our leading goal scorer last season ffs!! Been injured alot this season, looked bang on it beginning of season b4 he got injured [inc. away to Blbn etc.] and he's the focal point to get the shit... maybe he warrants it as he's our highest paid, record buy, but some of you fools taking the piss are a joke, he's the most gifted player we've ever had maybe, winning trophies in the big games against the big teams require WORLD CLASS players, not just your SWP's of the world... ok he doesnt look like he's dying for the team at the moment [which some diehards seem to demand from every fukin player], he is worth supporting and try to help get back to his best but basically the sheer fickle nature of some on here don't deserve to experience the sheer unique joy this bloke can deliver [home and away]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.