Robinho.

not really wanting to get involved inthe robinho debate but what would happen say if he came on at old trafford,after a tight first match and scored the goal that gets us into the final....

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Des Kelly in the Mail made a great point today. When Tevez has a bad game he runs about and chases everything to try and make things happen which makes everyone think he has had a good game. When Berbatov has a bad game his work rate is no different from when he is having a good game which makes he look lazy and disinterested. Replace Tevez for Bellamy and Berbatov for Robinho and you have the same situation.

When did Tevez or Bellamy go straight down the tunnel after being subbed?

When did Mancini have to tell Tevez or Bellamy TWICE before they could be arsed warming up?

When did Tevez or Bellamy say they thought they'd have a better chance of becoming the best player on the planet by joining another club?

Robinho doesn't want to be here. That's why he can't be arsed to put in a performance.

Some people refuse to see the truth.

I have to say, this is how I see it just now

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
He'll start and star on Tuesday. Quote me on that.
Not being funny, but you've said this nearly every game since he returned. You'd think you'd get one right at least. I feel sorry for the fans who love him cos he's actually making some of yas look like idiots (which I don't think some of yas are) with the faith you keep putting in him and him just not delivering time and time again.

So if he starts and stars on Tuesday night you'll be on here admitting what an idiot you are will you? Didn't think so. At least some of us are going out on a limb backing a City player.

hgblue said:
Not being funny, but you've said this nearly every game since he returned. You'd think you'd get one right at least. I feel sorry for the fans who love him cos he's actually making some of yas look like idiots (which I don't think some of yas are) with the faith you keep putting in him and him just not delivering time and time again.

So if he starts and stars on Tuesday night you'll be on here admitting what an idiot you are will you? Didn't think so. At least some of us are going out on a limb backing a City player.
No, I'll praise him for having a good game but still have the same opinion about him. Until I see more good games than bad and a little bit of effort my mind won't be changed about him, he could prove me and many others wrong if he has the right attitude, but lets face it, he doesn't.

great example Deano of the amazing fickleness of fans, we've all been guilty of it at some stage, but I can't comprehend how some won't show more belief in Robby. He is worth getting behind for some time yet especially more than some in the squad ffs!!!

to be fair to Robbie, he is nowhere near match fit and his confidence is at rock bottom..

he needs a goal badly and when it comes he will turn the corner

afrer all this it would not surprise me if he played a blinder on tuesday night..

Immaculate Pasta said:
He'll start and star on Tuesday. Quote me on that.

Not being funny, but no i haven't.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Not being funny, but no i haven't.
Course you haven't flower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.