Robinho.

I really hate the use of the whole "fickle fan" argument every time people have complaints about a player. "blah blah, wheres your loyalty, show some support for him, blah blah".. Robbie is a fucking soft little brat and does not belong on the team. He plays like complete shit, complains more than anything, and shows no class whatsoever. He is not a City player and he never has been and that goes for Elano too. I'm glad he left, he should have taken Robbie with him. Those dudes have grown up getting whatever they want in their swank little brazilian estates while their mothers give them hand jobs when they have temper tantrums. Maybe he would play better with a pacifier in his mouth.

Make way for someone who really wants to work for the club, and want it bad. Robbie - Please leave.

deano ou812 said:
not really wanting to get involved inthe robinho debate but what would happen say if he came on at old trafford,after a tight first match and scored the goal that gets us into the final....

I would be pleasantly surprised!
Robinho needs to be the star of the show with a team built around him. He also needs to be in a position where he has more time on the ball. It doesn't work like that in the Premier League or at City. If he can't adapt, he isn't going to make a worthwhile contribution for us. It's a shame but that is the situation.

Matt Diablo said:
great example Deano of the amazing fickleness of fans, we've all been guilty of it at some stage, but I can't comprehend how some won't show more belief in Robby. He is worth getting behind for some time yet especially more than some in the squad ffs!!!
fickleness is right benjani scored at old trafford and was lorded,then when all the signings took place he was a waste of space and not up to our standard,yet now he's flavour of the month again,for me though robinho is'nt doing himself any favours with his attitude,and at times it does look like he could'nt care less,which leaves a bad taste in the mouth of most city fans...

Robinho has been poor for over a year now. He is a bad apple, and we can't carry him away from home.

I would rather have Samaras playing.

Corky said:
Robinho has been poor for over a year now. He is a bad apple, and we can't carry him away from home.

I would rather have Samaras playing.

Might aswell end this thread now mods, it's just become laughable.

Emperor's new clothes syndrome.

A player does not try as he did not want to sign for us in the first place.

Hughes dropped him, Mancini dropped him. When he does get a game he gets taken off, even when he is a sub.

Mancini prefered Bejamin to him, and I think Georgios would do a better job.

If we get 80% of what we paid for him I will be surprised.

It's frustating watching him put a man of the match performance with brazil 1 week, then the week after for city he goes missing?... if he doesn't leave this january then he's going to be in trouble when it comes to making the team sheet for brazil in the world cup when he isn't even making the starting line up for city ...

Bring back ali benarbia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.