Robinho.

Look at how many posts come on here when Robinho crops up. He divides us city fans and its not good for our club. Can you imagine how the players feel? I bet its the same reaction. Some will enjoy playing with him, others must hate it. So for that reason.... GET RID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was always going to happen though. After the real madrid press conference he gave, stating he wanted to leave etc, and he never wants to play for them again. He thought chelsea were coming in for him, but it never materialised. His only option was to come to us, and lets be real he didn't really want to come here, but we paid him loads and its suited him for a time. Now he wants out, so what. it was always going to happen unfortunately. I love the fella and really want him to be a success, got his name on the bakc if my shirt etc but its time to let him go before he becomes a real problem behind the scenes just like at madrid

youngguv said:
I really hate the use of the whole "fickle fan" argument every time people have complaints about a player. "blah blah, wheres your loyalty, show some support for him, blah blah".. Robbie is a fucking soft little brat and does not belong on the team. He plays like complete shit, complains more than anything, and shows no class whatsoever. He is not a City player and he never has been and that goes for Elano too. I'm glad he left, he should have taken Robbie with him. Those dudes have grown up getting whatever they want in their swank little brazilian estates while their mothers give them hand jobs when they have temper tantrums. Maybe he would play better with a pacifier in his mouth.

Make way for someone who really wants to work for the club, and want it bad. Robbie - Please leave.

Yet you prove you are a fickle fan your entire post is full of rubbish. Robinho cos from poverty, infact his family were so poor he could barely eat. When Pele discovered him he was playing football barefooted with plastic bags stuffed with newspapers. His mother was kidnapped while he was a Santos player and almost murdered as they blackmailed his family so he moved them all to Spain by joining Madrid. I work in Brazil for about 6 months of every year and a council estate here is a mansion compare to the poor there. If you dont know what you taling about shuttup.

People said Ronaldinho was finished he scored a hat trick yesterday..
People said Ronaldo was finished and fat he has 17 goals in 24 starts.
People said Adriano was finished he is joint top scorer in the Brazil league with Ronaldo.

Stick to subjects you know about as football is obviously not one of those and to insult someones mother
just because you dont like how he plays is as low as it gets.

You FICKLE FUCK!!!.

Frankly Mr Mancini
This position I've held
it pays my way and it corrodes my soul
I want to leave, you will not miss me
I want to go down in footballing history.

I'm sure Robinho will come good, he truly is a talented player and is capable of the extrodinary as we saw against Arsenal, Twente, Stoke and Everton to name a few last season. His problem at the minute however is that he has to be in the worst form he has been in since he has played in Europe. This to me is down to his confidence being shot and being subed after coming of the bench to start with would of hurt him on Saterday. What we all have to remember is that Mancini got the best out of the like of Ibrahimovic and Adriano on a reguler basis at Inter and i'm sure he has the man-management skill's to extract Robinho's best form.

Robinho is a player that want's to be the best and if he takes in Mancini's advice andis prepared to work hard (and that's the big question to his name atm) he can go on and be a world star much like he was when he first arrived here. But, if he's not willing to buy into Mancini's work ethics he should be offloaded in the summer.

I believe in Robinho on the basis of what I saw last season and if he get's back to it we have one hell of a player in our squad.

We haven't got time for him to come good because we are going places and he's not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.