Robinho.

I personally think (well hope) he will prove all his doubters wrong tomorrow!... He's clearly got abilty and i think Mancini is still trying to find how to get the best out of him.. I think Mancini has a better chance than Hughes ever did!.. I'm still behind Robby!

I think from this thread we can take Jim Tolmie's Underpants doesn't want Robinho anymore... Just a hunch.

i swear if i see the little prick hes on the deck. hes shown total disrespect too us all, typical brazilian attitude, we all owe him a living the backwerd corrupt ..cks!

me myself and i said:
i swear if i see the little prick hes on the deck. hes shown total disrespect too us all, typical brazilian attitude, we all owe him a living the backwerd corrupt ..cks!

He has a better attitude than you!

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the eve of one of the biggesxt matches in recent times, there is a huge 67 page thread regarding one of the most talented players to ever pull on a blue shirt. I dont care if you were one of the lucky ones to see the likes of Bell sumerbee et al play but there is no question that on one to one basis skill wise robinho sits at the top with the likes of them

He is going through a bad patch...he isnt playing well i agree but again on the eve of one of the biggest matches in recent times there are loads of fans slagging this guy off.....when there are plenty of others that arent playing well......

why do we have to make robinho the scape goat.......he didnt give the free kick or penealy away...he wasnt in goal and should have stopped the free kick...he wasnt the one int eh wall who moved out of the way (de Jong).........WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE A SCAPEGOAT!!!.....????

FFS!!.....GET BEHIND HIM WHETHER OR NOT HE PLAYS......!!!!!

SOME FANS ARE INTENT ON SHOOTING THIS CLUB IN THE FOOT....STOP JUMPING ON THE MEDIA BANDWAGON AND HELPING DESTROY THE CLUB FROM WITHIN!!!

simon23 said:
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the eve of one of the biggesxt matches in recent times, there is a huge 67 page thread regarding one of the most talented players to ever pull on a blue shirt. I dont care if you were one of the lucky ones to see the likes of Bell sumerbee et al play but there is no question that on one to one basis skill wise robinho sits at the top with the likes of them

He is going through a bad patch...he isnt playing well i agree but again on the eve of one of the biggest matches in recent times there are loads of fans slagging this guy off.....when there are plenty of others that arent playing well......

why do we have to make robinho the scape goat.......he didnt give the free kick or penealy away...he wasnt in goal and should have stopped the free kick...he wasnt the one int eh wall who moved out of the way (de Jong).........WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE A SCAPEGOAT!!!.....????

FFS!!.....GET BEHIND HIM WHETHER OR NOT HE PLAYS......!!!!!

SOME FANS ARE INTENT ON SHOOTING THIS CLUB IN THE FOOT....STOP JUMPING ON THE MEDIA BANDWAGON AND HELPING DESTROY THE CLUB FROM WITHIN!!!

I remember when the goat started as a City-player, the boo-boys got on his back asap, we have always had people, who were more interested in a moan rather than getting behind the players.

I remember when the goat started as a City-player, the boo-boys got on his back asap, we have always had people, who were more interested in a moan rather than getting behind the players

I remember I remember, you can suck up all you want, I on the other hand as a paying season ticket holder for 20 + years am entitled of my opinion, he is a lazy overpaid fucker of the highest order, some of us have the sense to air our views on here than castigate any individuals at the match. However believe me he deserves what ever he gets....lazy twat. Saying all that I really hope that he turns it on tonight and scores an hattrick and puls his weight, do i have confidence he will.... Not a cat in hells chance.
Right off to destroy the rags, you lot fight amonst yourselves!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.