Robinho.

He aint fully match fit and is in a need to get a goal. I wouldn't get rid it would be madness as he has a lot to give to this team. When he is on form he is the greatest player at the club. Roberto will get the best out of him in the long term but it is about him finding the best formation to play. Not a lot of players played well out there today he will come good and win over the fans again.

Re: The official I want Robi to stay thread.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'd rather see him turn it round and perform for us than watch him do it for someone else.

We'd be weaker by definition if we let him go. So I want him to stay.

If TMQ has turned against him ( and he has if you read between the lines) then he has truly reached the end of the road at City.

Robinho can suck my d*ck. What a fucking pathetic waste of space. A player who CLEARLY has NO INTEREST in being at City.

No question we were abject as a team today. But it speaks volumes that he got subbed. I hope the decision is taken to send him out on loan to Barca, or at the very least that another attacking player is brought in to replace him, and he can save himself for the world cup.

For a 32 million pound player, this season he's not even looked like a 2 million pound player...

Some people really don't know how lucky we are at this club. He'd walk into any team in this league and probably Barca's by the sound of it. Yet he's having a bad time at the moment and everyone is on his back claiming he's a terrible player.

Nobody played well today yet Robbie gets the criticism because he's an easy target. I'd start him on Tuesday, give him a start to show what he can do. He could tear them apart against Neville and Rafael who can't defend.

Bluemoon115 said:
No response?

I ask again... Robinho lovers...when was his last good game for City?

You seem to be able to read the posts you want, so why not this one?

Chelsea at home. Since then he's started 2 games and played for an hour today with a few sub appearances

Bluemoon115 said:
No response?

I ask again... Robinho lovers...when was his last good game for City?

You seem to be able to read the posts you want, so why not this one?
In my opinion i'd say he did a good job coming off the bench against Blackburn. Before that i'd say Wolves at home. After that he got injured and after his injury he hasn't been very good.

Edit: Very true he was good against Chelsea, forgot about that.

Bongo Joe said:
Some people really don't know how lucky we are at this club. He'd walk into any team in this league and probably Barca's by the sound of it. Yet he's having a bad time at the moment and everyone is on his back claiming he's a terrible player.

Nobody played well today yet Robbie gets the criticism because he's an easy target. I'd start him on Tuesday, give him a start to show what he can do. He could tear them apart against Neville and Rafael who can't defend.

No, no, no....the difference is that other players then go on to have better games whereas Robinho's next game will still be shit ! That's why he gets the critisism. When was the last time he had a shit game and then followed it up with a blinder ? I can't remember the last time he had a good game and Im talking about a full 90mins....not 5 to 10mins of tricks that seem to make some of you forget the other 80 to 85mins !

swps said:
what did bellamy tevez petrov do today that robinho didnt?

jesus this is not the point,we know the whole team had a bad game but with robbie we are looking at a £32 million world class marque signing that has done nothing for nearly 2 months some of us like robbie and know that he is a class player but he is not showing it?

i for one am frustrated that we have such a player that at this moment is showing no more than a championship player would show and i think this is the problem with most fans with robbie atm??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.