Robinho.

didactic said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
tell you what little fella, pop down to platt lane on weds if you're not training and meet some of the blues you're slagging off and we'll see.

Ohh Online threats from a coward, im shivering in my boots. Can't validate your online lies so you resort to intimidation haha faggot. You are not scaring anyone and hopefully when Robbie leaves he takes your keyboard with him you are doing yourself damage.

Keep talking shite online, that way you will be a bigger man. Like I said have no problem posting pics im not scared of you and will meet you anywhere in Manchester.

It's not a threat at all, Im saying come down and show us what you've got little man, I won't lay a finger on you.

.allan said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
A. How much time does he need? Shit away from home in nearly every game last season. Shit in every game he's 'played' this season.

B. How long can you carry a player?

One he has been injured for most of the season so lacks confidence in himself and fitness so time to get back and fit. I dont think we are carrying him we'd have been no better or worse with or without him today its not like he is bringing the team down or stopping us winning.

Buy hey im just an admirer of Robbie so i guess it doesn't matter what i say people will try and pick holes.

Forget it mate. The hoardes have decided. Bluemoon's official new scapegoat is Robinho.

Breaker said:
Dickov 99 said:
If Robiniho had half the passion that Bellamy and Tevez show then yeah great I will support him.

But in my opinion that ill never happen and as a season ticket holder it takes the piss that while I work all week to watch this tosser not give a damm!.

Funny how there is no Robinho type at United, Arsenal or Chelsea!

Berbatov, Arshavin, Malouda.

ARSHAVIN ?!?!?!
is that a joke ?

Wrong attitude, lacks basic application, he needs to shape up and quickly. For a sub to get subbed with no injury tells you all you need to know. Sort yourself out Robbie

didactic said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
tell you what little fella, pop down to platt lane on weds if you're not training and meet some of the blues you're slagging off and we'll see.

Ohh Online threats from a coward, im shivering in my boots. Can't validate your online lies so you resort to intimidation haha faggot. You are not scaring anyone and hopefully when Robbie leaves he takes your keyboard with him you are doing yourself damage.

Keep talking shite online, that way you will be a bigger man. Like I said have no problem posting pics im not scared of you and will meet you anywhere in Manchester.

internet-warrior.jpg

didactic said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

@Didactic.
Let me know when they wanna meet up, always up for a little brawl.
Keep punching them on the head until they start talking sense lol.

Ducado said:
One thing I noticed at Blackburn and in this match as soon as he came on the performance started to go down hill (IMO)

Noticed that myself. Could either be a ginormous coincidence or damning evidence.

hgblue said:
.allan said:
One he has been injured for most of the season so lacks confidence in himself and fitness so time to get back and fit. I dont think we are carrying him we'd have been no better or worse with or without him today its not like he is bringing the team down or stopping us winning.

Buy hey im just an admirer of Robbie so i guess it doesn't matter what i say people will try and pick holes.

Forget it mate. The hoardes have decided. Bluemoon's official new scapegoat is Robinho.

I think i just might /o\.

didactic said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! ;-)

Mancini gave him a chance tonight and he has shown that he is not really interested in Man City, he has no passion for our club and he proved it so perhaps we wont see him picked again and in the summer he can go to his beloved Spain,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.