Robinho's time has come?

He is a nice guy from what I experienced yesterday in training session at Abu Dhabi.
Not only given time to fan, he also seems to have sense of knowing what people around expect from him and respond very well
His respond to fan better than most of squad I would say
Maybe from experience of being star footballer, lol

I not say he want to play for us or not, or he's happy or not
It is good for fan to have such a good star player in this quality in the club, in and out the pitch.

Dubai Blue said:
scotty said:
even if he makes an official statement of his intent, he may well be talking shite, but at least he will of been quoted as to his real ambitions and we can all move on!
That's a bit of a contradiction there, though.

You accept that even if he says "I love City and want to play for them for ever and ever and ever", he may well be lying. Therefore it's a worthless statement, as the press will continue to speculate, which will once again set the fans off again.

it;s not a contradiction Dubai just an acceptance that even if he makes a positive statement about his intentions towards his career with MCFC. (which would hopefully dampen the current throb of speculators) He may well leave anyway, but at least with a statement of intent , it allows us to concentrate on positives and not on here debating wether he his leaving or not?

Robinho is NOT a Hughes type player!

He will be gone.

I know which one of the above i would sooner get rid of come Jan!

blueinsa said:
Robinho is NOT a Hughes type player!

He will be gone.

I know which one of the above i would sooner get rid of come Jan!

I agree Hughes wants no more than to get rid of his best player!

Ajay said:
El Boy Wonder said:
Forgive my bluntness, are you that bloke that just makes stuff up? Just so i know. I recognise the name from other forums

Saves me hassle. Good lad

That's your decision to make!

I think you're right Ajay - I think Robbie will be leaving us to join Barcelona in January.

I just hope the club handle the PR side of it well and with dignity, and that we have a decent replacement lined up - otherwise it could really derail our season at a time when we desperately need a boost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.