Robinho's time has come?

Ajay said:
I got a hint today and that's why I put my neck on the line....

Cheers for info Ajay, loan or perm deal you hearing mate ?? i don't think we will make any big name signings in january!

CITYROBBO said:
Ajay said:
I got a hint today and that's why I put my neck on the line....

Cheers for info Ajay, loan or perm deal you hearing mate ?? i don't think we will make any big name signings in january!

Robinho out, Samba in perhaps?

He is useful when the ball is coming down with fecking snow on it!

so your neck is on the line Ajay, in a sense that if your talking camel shit what exact retribution can be carried out with you overseas, or is just a plain banning sufficient?

Also if Hughes doesnt do the business this not next season, after selling our best player that we'll probably ever have, then to say they'll be a riot with his head on the end of a fukn pitchfork is an understatement...

the fans of this club are its worst enemy

the manger has come out and said robinho is staying
the chairman has come out and said he is staying.
barca have said there is no meeting and that they havent even decided on who their january targets are!!!!!

yet we still have people saying that he will leave, and that he should come out and say something....why should he? all he has said when asked if he would like to play for barca is yes........but that he was committed to city.

ask any player at any club they will give a similar answer that will tehn be twisted by the media reporting it to look negative and as though he want sto leave.......

it is this sort of attitude and mindless panic/speculation that will drive a player to leave.....

The next thing that will happen is that when he does start playing again.....one slighly bad performace, one miss placed pass, one failure to track back etc etc...and that will have the fans on his back, people saying that he is too busy thinking about barca to care about city and the press having more fuel to the fire......!!!!

well done people, you have surpassed yourselves again.........!!!!

simon23 said:
the fans of this club are its worst enemy

the manger has come out and said robinho is staying
the chairman has come out and said he is staying.
barca have said there is no meeting and that they havent even decided on who their january targets are!!!!!

yet we still have people saying that he will leave, and that he should come out and say something....why should he? all he has said when asked if he would like to play for barca is yes........but that he was committed to city.

ask any player at any club they will give a similar answer that will tehn be twisted by the media reporting it to look negative and as though he want sto leave.......

it is this sort of attitude and mindless panic/speculation that will drive a player to leave.....

The next thing that will happen is that when he does start playing again.....one slighly bad performace, one miss placed pass, one failure to track back etc etc...and that will have the fans on his back, people saying that he is too busy thinking about barca to care about city and the press having more fuel to the fire......!!!!

well done people, you have surpassed yourselves again.........!!!!

Well said sir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.