Robinho's time has come?

these stories keep coming out and every single time hughes slams them by sayin he is NOT going anywhere...isnt that good enough!!!! u all sayin u want robinho to come out and say it himself that he wants 2 play 4 city but he's never actually said he doesnt want 2 play 4 city anymore! has anyone actually seen or heard him say he wants 2 play 4 barca? NO!!! till then everybody should just back him whilst he is wearing our shirt..all this money has gone to people's head..yh lets get rid of our best players and dissapear bck into a mid-table team im sure we can buy anyone who we want with all this money-thing is we cant otherwise we would have the likes of messi,kaka,terry playin 4 us right now!!!! im backing robinho 100% and so should everybody else whilst he's still wearing our shirt!!!!!!!!

hmmmm the media really has worked well on our fans!!! i think i have now come to the conclusion that he will be gone in jan and i wont bloody blame him!!!!!

KenTheLandlord said:
Dubai Blue said:
Ummm, yes.

You were at the interview in Brazil? Impressive.
So because I wasn't at a press conference in Brazil, I can't point out that he's quite clearly said he'd like to play for Barcelona before. I don't hold it against him, so would I. But to say he's never said he wants to play for Barcelona simply isn't true.

Cook and Hughes can say whatever they like, but if we're being honest, their words don't mean a thing. Players run the show these days and whatever Robinho wants is what will ultimately happen. And Hughes' quotes yesterday all but confirmed that Robinho wants to move on. And i have to confess, i have lost every last bit of the affinity i once had for him. He does not care for our club, so i do not care for him. It doesn't matter how good he can be 1 game in every 10, he is not the kind of person i want at our club. Look at what he did at Santos and at Real Madrid. He's about to do exactly the same to us. This is a guy that stormed out of a training camp to go to Brazil without permission. This is a guy that admitted he is delaying his return from injury to make sure he is fit for Brazil's world cup campaign. He doesn't give a shit about us and has his priorities lying firmly elsewhere. So he can fuck off elsewhere.

Tricky_Trev said:
Cook and Hughes can say whatever they like, but if we're being honest, their words don't mean a thing. Players run the show these days and whatever Robinho wants is what will ultimately happen. And Hughes' quotes yesterday all but confirmed that Robinho wants to move on. And i have to confess, i have lost every last bit of the affinity i once had for him. He does not care for our club, so i do not care for him. It doesn't matter how good he can be 1 game in every 10, he is not the kind of person i want at our club. Look at what he did at Santos and at Real Madrid. He's about to do exactly the same to us. This is a guy that stormed out of a training camp to go to Brazil without permission. This is a guy that admitted he is delaying his return from injury to make sure he is fit for Brazil's world cup campaign. He doesn't give a shit about us and has his priorities lying firmly elsewhere. So he can fuck off elsewhere.
A big indication of his feelings towards our great club will be evident tomorrow evening.

He left Abu Dhabi today to fly to Doha so the Brazilian medical team can check him over. Hughes has already said it's just a formality as he is nowhere near capable of playing for Brazil on Saturday, so he expects him to be back in Abu Dhabi on Thursday.

It will be interesting to see which commercial obligations he chooses to respect more: Brazil's in Doha or City's in Abu Dhabi. If he's not fit to play for Brazil, he should be at our game tomorrow and not hanging out with his pals in Doha. Let's see if he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.