Rochdale... was it a bomb or a plague?

W12 said:
The Flash said:
W12 said:
Is it because it's full of lefties.
Just because we despise your racism, doesn't make us lefties.

Just decent human beings.

And just because I disagree with your views dosn't make me a racist.

-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 pm --

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
W12 said:

You really are making yourself look more of a twat with every passing post.
Maybe now would be a good time to pack it in,you boring troll.

Why is it that lefties can not stand anybody that doesn't agree with everything they say. If you say anything about immigration you must be a racist.

he is a bully just let it bounce of you

stonerblue said:
W12 said:
Judging this topic on the posts so far it seems that Rochdale and many other towns up & down the country started going downhill rapidly when Labour(the party for the working class) came to power in 97 and opened the immigration floodgate. Import people from the 3rd world, the country turns into the 3rd world.

what a load of small m inded, xenophobic, ignorant bollocks this is. Possibly the most rubbish ever spouted on bluemoon.
Yep, and he claims that his 'views' don't make him racist...

texas pete said:
I have never seen such over egging of the pudding !

Immigration will have a huge impact on the country in question. This will inevitably be viewed as being as negative or positive.

It can be and 'is' both Pete

hilts said:
W12 said:
The Flash said:
Just because we despise your racism, doesn't make us lefties.

Just decent human beings.

You really are making yourself look more of a twat with every passing post.
Maybe now would be a good time to pack it in,you boring troll.

Why is it that lefties can not stand anybody that doesn't agree with everything they say. If you say anything about immigration you must be a racist.

A bully? Read w12's post about all immigrants being third world...

W12 said:
Aphex said:
It's great to see people comment that don't live in 'the trenches' as such

Bluemoon at it's deluded best

In fairness,I don't think you have to live somewhere to have an opinion on it.
I only visit the swamp once a year,but that is sufficient for me to know that it's a shithole full of cunts.

Fuck it..

a.aaa-DAFUQ-IS-THIS-SHIT.jpg

Is that all you're going to bang on about is lefties this and lefties that.

How about a left hook.

The Flash said:
hilts said:
W12 said:

A bully? Read w12's post about all immigrants being third world...

it wasnt aimed at you, if someone is talking drivel then tell him he's talking drivel, some however just love the insults straight off the bat, so superior

The Flash said:
stonerblue said:
W12 said:
Judging this topic on the posts so far it seems that Rochdale and many other towns up & down the country started going downhill rapidly when Labour(the party for the working class) came to power in 97 and opened the immigration floodgate. Import people from the 3rd world, the country turns into the 3rd world.

what a load of small m inded, xenophobic, ignorant bollocks this is. Possibly the most rubbish ever spouted on bluemoon.

i've just had a read of her rubbish and it gave me a laugh. Not read such imbecilic cliche ridden drivel since bb2 was here.
She's either a fat bald bastard or one of them clowns in a suit pretending to be smart.
It's just fuckin laughable.

-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:22 pm --

stonerblue said:
The Flash said:
stonerblue said:

i've just had a read of her rubbish and it gave me a laugh. Not read such imbecilic cliche ridden drivel since bb2 was here.
She's either a fat bald bastard or one of them clowns in a suit pretending to be smart.

The Flash said:
stonerblue said:

She?

Did i miss something...

Do tell, i may use my charm.

Feed-The-Goat said:
stonerblue said:
The Flash said:

The Flash said:

She?

Did i miss something...

Do tell, i may use my charm.

fuckin hell FTG, you must be desperate tonight..

The bluemoon etiquette dictates that to be perseeved as being highly educated that ultra liberal attitudes are presented. This gives the power to patronise/insult/be condescending to any poster as their superior sees fit. Spelling mistakes and grammar are taboo.

They can't fool me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.