Rochdale... was it a bomb or a plague?

stonerblue said:
W12 said:
Judging this topic on the posts so far it seems that Rochdale and many other towns up & down the country started going downhill rapidly when Labour(the party for the working class) came to power in 97 and opened the immigration floodgate. Import people from the 3rd world, the country turns into the 3rd world.

what a load of small m inded, xenophobic, ignorant bollocks this is. Possibly the most rubbish ever spouted on bluemoon.
Just imagine what this place would've been like if Sheikh Mansour had bought a different premiership club!!!
:shock::shock::shock:

Mr Miliband did at least admit that mistakes had been made by the previous Labour government – or, to be specific, Gordon Brown. Mr Miliband didn’t name the former Prime Minister, but he didn’t need to: his allusions were as subtle as a hurled horseshoe. He declared that he couldn’t guarantee “British jobs for British workers” (copyright G Brown, 2007), and that worrying about immigration doesn’t make a voter a “bigot” (which is what, to his almost immediate humiliation, Mr Brown called Rochdale resident Gillian Duffy in 2010).

stonerblue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
stonerblue said:
i've just had a read of her rubbish and it gave me a laugh. Not read such imbecilic cliche ridden drivel since bb2 was here.
She's either a fat bald bastard or one of them clowns in a suit pretending to be smart.
It's just fuckin laughable.

-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:22 pm --

i've just had a read of her rubbish and it gave me a laugh. Not read such imbecilic cliche ridden drivel since bb2 was here.
She's either a fat bald bastard or one of them clowns in a suit pretending to be smart.
It's just fuckin laughable.

She?

Did i miss something...

Do tell, i may use my charm.

fuckin hell FTG, you must be desperate tonight..

Im on the beer, anything goes mate.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 pm --<br /><br />
texas pete said:
The bluemoon etiquette dictates that to be perseeved as being highly educated that ultra liberal attitudes are presented. This gives the power to patronise/insult/be condescending to any poster as their superior sees fit. Spelling mistakes and grammar are taboo.

They can't fool me.

How many times did you proof read that before hitting send?

I find no faults, you may pass.

I remember it being really hot (yeah remember that) a few years back. Anyway to cut a long story short,I had to go to work in Rochdale.

Fuck me,I thought I had arrived in armagedon!! It was black , grey and miserable yet everywhere else it was fucking boiling.

Rochdale is one fucking hole I would be happy if I never have to visit again in my life!

Oh and on a side note-Rochdale is teetering on the brink of being another Oldham. The racial tension has always been on a knife edge but with recent issues (yes we all know what they are) it is gonna go off royal soon.A summer of riots is not far away....

Feed-The-Goat said:
stonerblue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
She?

Did i miss something...

Do tell, i may use my charm.

Im on the beer, anything goes mate.

-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 pm --

texas pete said:
The bluemoon etiquette dictates that to be perseeved as being highly educated that ultra liberal attitudes are presented. This gives the power to patronise/insult/be condescending to any poster as their superior sees fit. Spelling mistakes and grammar are taboo.

They can't fool me.

You're slacking off Goat.. "perseeved"? Should be 'PERCEIVED'.

Lazy, lazy, lazy

I just hope you've not already let the mis-spelling b*stard through...

Lavinda Past said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
stonerblue said:

texas pete said:

They can't fool me.

Lazy, lazy, lazy

See what happens when the thick bastard is on duty.

Good job i have not let him through indeed.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Aphex said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
In fairness,I don't think you have to live somewhere to have an opinion on it.
I only visit the swamp once a year,but that is sufficient for me to know that it's a shithole full of cunts.

You are of course wrong

I could read up on an area and take in the hearsay and still not have the audacity to comment...

You can make an educated guess,on wider issues,based on the information you have available.
That's how we formulate opinions.
Otherwise we would only be entitled to hold opinions about our own houses.
And that would make for very dull conversation.

Formulate opinions on a place you've never been? Or lived for that matter

I get it now

Feed-The-Goat said:
Lavinda Past said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Lazy, lazy, lazy

Hook, line

You already let me through though

texas pete said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Lavinda Past said:

Lazy, lazy, lazy

Hook, line

You already let me through though

Just can't get the staff any more... We'll have to get some Russians in from Rochdale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.