Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

What an absolute bugger, I feel so sorry for Rodders. Blooked like he knew straight away. But we have to regroup and think about how we can we plug the gap for awhile. I’m very pleased with got kovacic in the squad. His moment to step in and step up. He’s a touch slow but so is Rodri. He chips in with goals like Rodri. And has an ouch of menace about him. Like Rodri. The thoughts coming out today that nunes could be the answer I really don’t see as he’s just too lightweight and just seems fed up and sulking as he hasn’t worked out. And getting Phillips back I’m mean spare me! We coped before losing some of our most Important players like Vincent sergio Kev, we’re just gonna have to see this through too.

Sounds an amazing guy so glad he went to Istanbul. I mentioned the difference in scanners because I never knew there were 2D and 3D scanners. Apparently a lot of ours are only 2D. A friend recently had advanced breast cancer picked up in Greece on a 3D scanner, when it had been missed in England at regular breast checkup on a 2D scanner.
Good to hear about your friend, there's some really heart warming stories regards Cancer sufferers. If you get chance read the Prostate thread on Bluemoon instigated by @A57 the snake who was diagnosed himself and is a great inspiration to many on here.

It's a huge blow, there's no getting away from that fact. But I trust in Pep to find a solution of sorts. Gundogan, Kovacic and Stones, while nowhere near Rodri's level, could each "do a job" in the number six role.

And Bernardo who played at DM at Arsenal last season and did a decent job, they created very little and needed a lucky deflection to score a late goal.

Fair enough, I was only referencing my mate who was in Stepping Hill. Btw, he's a Blue and a friend of mine for 54 years since we met at Senior School, when he was diagnosed the cancer had spread to his pelvis so there was no point in removing the prostate. He thought he had a couple of years left in 2015, he's still going over nine years later and has become a Granddad twice since then. He's a walking miracle and lives each day to the full. One of our highlights was watching the mighty Blues lift the CL in Istanbul, never thought we'd see that.
What a great story that is hammo. I'm a bit down due to Rodders(obs) but this just perked me up. :)

I think Laporte was our best defender in 21/22. His level was very close to his pre-injury level. After Stones's brilliant season in 20/21, people were a bit upset that Pep preferred Laporte in 21/22 and were a bit too critical of him. But there's little doubt he was our most reliable defender in 21/22.
Very good point. Will always be thankful to Laporte for everything he achieved with us but above anything it was playing through injury to get us to that title in 2022.

Absolutely gutted to the pit of my stomach. Feel sorry for Rodri, our club and wonderful fans.
With all the shit being thrown at us too hopefully we can show the World what true champions are made of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.