Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

Absolutely gutted to the pit of my stomach. Feel sorry for Rodri, our club and wonderful fans.
With all the shit being thrown at us too hopefully we can show the World what true champions are made of.
Ditto. It's a hard one to take. I think it’s not yet knowing the full extent that's making this worse at the moment. Once we know, at least we can move on and wish him a speedy recovery. For now, it's preparing for the worst but clinging to a slither of hope.

Absolutely gutted to the pit of my stomach. Feel sorry for Rodri, our club and wonderful fans.
With all the shit being thrown at us too hopefully we can show the World what true champions are made of.
I still think we can win the league without him. It will be a lot harder, but I think Pep is capable of engineering a solution.

giphy.gif

Thank fuck for that.

What a great story that is hammo. I'm a bit down due to Rodders(obs) but this just perked me up. :)
Cheers, as I posted afterwards there's a great Prostate thread on here which has so many good stories, @A57 the snake is the OP, he's been on a journey, I put him in touch with a friend of mine who was another sufferer who had been through the same process. Gary (the Snake) is a proper inspiration, he's helped many on here.

This really is bad news for Rodri. I wish him a safe recovery. We will have to do our best without him, but time will tell.

I just wish an absolute witches Halloween curse on that dirty, snidey, time wasting, racist fans * a certain curly haired so called 'comedian ' ,injury feigning, hypocritical lego headed whinging manager and team.

Gutted.... good word.
We've all thought, what if he had a long term injury, well fuck, it's happened.

Arse fans are creaming their pants.

Maybe Johnny Stones can step up.

Gutted.... good word.
We've all thought, what if he had a long term injury, well fuck, it's happened.

Arse fans are creaming their pants.

Maybe Johnny Stones can step up.
Yeah so were the scousers when KDB went down in 2018/19 and we had a terrible Xmas. Enter Bernardo and Fernandinho alongside Merlin. Oh and the Vinny thunderbolt. 18 out of the last 19. 14 on the bounce. Prob my favourite season but it nearly gave me a few cardiac arrests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.