Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

I thought the system with Kova and Bernie in the middle with Rico pushing into that right hand midfield and Savinho overlapping looked really decent early doors. Which I suppose you'd say Stones playing the John Stones role for CL games gives us some flexibility depending on occasion. Feel much better about this now than I would have done 12 months ago.
Feeling a lot better than I was three days ago in light of Rico's performance level last night. We really need KDB back and injury-free though if we're going to win the league this season. We cannot afford many injuries in midfield.

I'm going to look stupid here, but the longer we don't have any news, the more optimistic I am becoming that it might not be season-ending for Rodri. You know when you just get a feeling?

I thought the system with Kova and Bernie in the middle with Rico pushing into that right hand midfield and Savinho overlapping looked really decent early doors. Which I suppose you'd say Stones playing the John Stones role for CL games gives us some flexibility depending on occasion. Feel much better about this now than I would have done 12 months ago.
We saw how we struggled without him last season.To think Pep saw that too and didn’t spend time over the summer thinking about how he’d set us up without Rodri isn’t very likely. So ,yes I’m fairly relaxed about it.

Keep that positivity going..

If Chelsea can win a CL with their top scorer only having 7 goals for an entire season.. we can too.. granted we won't be trying to injure players like they did in the final.
i like to think pramatic , we lost three games on the trot without him last season, he is that important, having gundy back is a positive as he can play there but seems to be taking some time to get back up to speed with us

One of the other big City accounts had put out the idea that we would recall Phillips, basically, which led to a lot of people asking if it was even possible.
I have to wonder if the people asking know anything about football???
Two things:
1) if Kalvin had any chance of a future we wouldn't have loaned him only having Rodders in that position
2) a PL club taking him on loan would NEVER have allowed a recall clause before January (I doubt most would allow any recall clause)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.